Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

diamond 1 lf 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7buttonsONLY

Recruiter

06-27-2013

I have experience since last season and this season, high plat this season before team disband. I play bruiser tops usually. looking for a team that is diamond and want to go for challenger

Oni

06-27-2013

hey man add me in game ~ :]

AndyBrinkBrinker

06-27-2013

Put me in coach. Add me.

vcastjazzwell

06-28-2013

I'd like to play. add me

7buttonsONLY

Recruiter

06-29-2013

bump

Miniblitz

06-29-2013

Hey 7buttonsOnly,
I am not currently Diamond I yet, but my partner and I (initiated necro) are looking for a 3rd for our core group. We have been looking for MONTHS and cannot find someone that is serious, e.g. would like to try and get high diamond or challenger. We are two very experienced, serious players who only play TT. We research everything regarding the new meta and are very set on trying to be the best team out there. I know your post makes it look like you are only wanting diamonds. But I'd say we are diamond players stuck in plat because we cannot find a 3rd that meshes well with us. I added you a few days ago, but I wanted to type this out and see what you thought. I don't see how it could hurt anything by trying us out. Let me know what you think and if you have any more questions Have a good one!

-Miniblitz (Ryan)

7buttonsONLY

Recruiter

06-30-2013

bump

7buttonsONLY

Recruiter

07-09-2013

bump