Brolaf, the King of Bromacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkenKnight

12-01-2010

RIOT thank you for making me a champion in LoL. With Brolaf, you have pictured the swedest swede spot on.

Not Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Aside from being awesome has anyone else felt it a tad bit on the super expensive side? Especially when placed next to a double trundle package which is 100 RP cheaper?

I know skins are what more or less makes up for Riot's income but I feel that it's way too expensive.

Kaijew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Lmfao, i love this.

Exmileena

12-02-2010

So since Brolaf was my idea to begin with do I get that skin for free? And if you don't believe me search my threads.

Repliforce

12-02-2010

Hot secretary woman.

suicide junkie

12-02-2010

lol.

morbiditto

12-03-2010

I honestly rather see this guy run into your office and suggest adding quit/ready buttons into matchmaking system.

By the way, today was the first time I have seen this new skin in action, cool skin, guess what the guy left at minute nine. Guess cool skins are not always sold to the cool people.

TrueStifmeister

12-04-2010

And I thought this skin was supposed to be a joke.

Rai sempai

12-05-2010

how bout you ****ing riot start to fix the sever crash instead of bringing up more and more useless skins or video...

Lilluw

12-05-2010

Actually they have people assigned to fix the server and other people to do skins, so they can do both things at the same time, it's called division of work or something like that, why don't you get a bit of common sense and post something positive instead of being a tard, the relation between the server and the customers is pretty important 2, that's why they came up with new skins and new videos for our entertaining, Thank you again for your appreciation "BRO".