Brolaf, the King of Bromacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chargers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2010

Bromance

KrazyDaisy

11-30-2010

Man I wish I had a job there

ForeverKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2010

that was awsome

Furry of Doom

Recruiter

11-30-2010

OH NO! ooh man, so close, but they messed up 1 thing.

Jeans are not "bro" KHAKI KNEE LENGTH CARGO SHORTS are what the brotorso sits on top of! *face palms*

Amexus

11-30-2010

Winsauce

gorenzel

11-30-2010

It's funny and all, but he seems more like a frat boy and not a "bro". Bro's are more likely to have shaved heads or at least short hair. They drive big trucks and drink 'natty ice'. They also try to abbreviate everything in ******ed ways (Free haircuts = free haircs). They also wear over sized jerseys or tank tops and have saggy pants that they literally hold up by the crotch as they walk around.

rWagz

11-30-2010

Wow. I'm sorry Riot, for every time I've been a disruptive player and perhaps pushed the boundaries of the Code. I am not worthy. This skin is epic. I don't have money for rent but I'm still going to buy this skin and wear it proudly.

This skin really is Legen- ...and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is...DARY!

ChiefRocker

Recruiter

12-01-2010

Alright guys. So Gentleman Cho'Gath isn't working out for me. Astronaut Teemo isn't either. But this one is from the heavens thank you jesus for the existence of a "bro". Also is it just me or did you guys notice that the dude who walked in was rocking back and forth on his feet. Kinda awkward. Just noticed it.

ComaxToast

12-01-2010

insanely awesome bro.

Ero

Recruiter

12-01-2010

Awesome skin from Thanksgiving