Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL client and Windows 8.1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

plasmarocket

06-22-2014

hey for me its saying i dont have adBitmapW.DLL for it to install correctly can someone help me with this

dubled11

06-25-2014

I didn't even choose to get the update. I was Playing a math as Teemo when my PC restarted by itself and said updating. I never wanted 8.1. When the update was complete I had the option to decline or accept. I clicked decline and it still updated me! WTF windows O.o. Why give options if I can't choose one?!

ValorezWrath

06-30-2014

SIMPLE MY FRIENDS

I have had this same problem.... Everything i tried never worked. Then i found a simple solution...
PATIENTCE!!

U just start the LoL client and wait... It will take 5-10 mins and the patcher will open up. Then u wait for it to update
GARUNTEED FIX

Ammer Daboss

07-13-2014

I have a similar issue, except it happens in game, where all i have is massive step-lag. it makes the game virtually unplayable and im tired of repairing the client.

TheGermanAce

08-14-2014

i have the installer and it says when i try to install the game it says adBitmapW.DLL is missing and i really miss the game ima flip da fuq out someone help meh

X0Henry0X

10-05-2014

this worked for me. my problem was not opening after locking champions. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, open up your Task Manager. If you see "Pando Media Booster", end that program and try opening up League. If that's not the case then only advice I'd give you is Restarting your computer and or run in Administer mode.