The battle of Silver and Scarr

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
"Your.. Extremely mysterious. Something about you is compelling to me. I don't understand it." Scarr kept his guard lowered as he walked to Silver, "Your an odd one." He now stood only a few feet from Silver as he continued to speak, "This entire night has thrown everything I think of the window. You have proven to show me differently, show me a different side of myself that I thought I couldn't achieve."
Although they were in a combat situation, Scarr's voice seemed genuine and honest. His usual battle like attitude was being overwhelmed with a calm, docile tone that HE couldn't even understand. His eyes stared forward at Silver slowly as his clenched fist was no more but open hands at his sides. His eyes stopped glowing red, his heartbeat was slowed immensely from its usual extreme pace, his face was not furrowed and angry.
What the hell am I doing..?

Silver stared at Scarr for a moment, her smirk had faded and she had a slight look of confusion. She relaxed her stance slightly, still unsure of weather he was trying to trick her into lowering her guard or not. "I... Really don't think I did much to show you anything..."

((I'ma note that Silver has been through some odd fights, and tends not to really trust a person if they suddenly act calm in the middle of a battle. P.S. Nice drawing Caddy. d= ))

Koragon

11-24-2010

Scarr walked closer to her, his hands still open palmed.
He was only a few steps away from her as he looked into her eyes. His face was extremely calm, something that rarely seen in the Blood Letting Zealot.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Silver started feeling slightly nervous, this behavior was definitely not something she was used to, and she almost preferred him trying to attack her. Out of instinct she slightly stepped back from Scarr, but still kept eye contact. "Wh... What are you doing?"

Koragon

11-24-2010

"I honestly don't know what I'm doing.." He stepped slowly towards her, "But, it is not at all harmful. I guess I'm showing that my heart is not just for producing blood to quicken pace for battle.."
No, it wasn't indeed. His heart beat heavily as he stepped toward her. In his mind and soul, he had no intention of hurting her. Instead, he had all the intention in the world of doing something else.
As he stepped near her, he stopped when he was a breaths moment away from being to her. He looked into her eyes once more, with calm eyes. They showed a deep blue, something that no one had ever seen of the Zealot before.
"I know this is weird, but I want you to try and trust me."

Silverling

11-24-2010

Silver stayed quiet. It was taking all of her will not to push Scarr away, and was still rather confused at the situation.

Koragon

11-24-2010

Scarr brought a hand up near Silvers face.
Instead of a fist.
Instead of anger in the Zealots eyes.
Instead of violence being caused by the Blood Letting Zealot.
Instead of a man who was a War Machine.
Scarr was here to show he had a real heart.
He wrapped his hand around the back of Silvers head and attempted to kiss her.

Boogeybeast

11-24-2010

((oh god no, whyyyyyy))

CaddyMyers

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
Scarr brought a hand up near Silvers face.
Instead of a fist.
Instead of anger in the Zealots eyes.
Instead of violence being caused by the Blood Letting Zealot.
Instead of a man who was a War Machine.
Scarr was here to show he had a real heart.
He wrapped his hand around the back of Silvers head and attempted to kiss her.
Seeing Scarr committing these actions, "Caddy" yelled as he ran to stop Scarr from letting his lips touch Silver's . . .

"Whoa, stop!!!"

(( @ Silverling, Thanks for your comment on the image! :-D I'm eventually going to critique one of yours, I promise. :-] ))

Silverling

11-24-2010

Silver's reaction was almost instant. She tried to shove Scarr as far away as she could from her, look of shock on her face along with some serious blushing. She had to keep herself from blasting him with a mass of energy at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeybeast View Post
((oh god no, whyyyyyy))
((Made me Lol))

CaddyMyers

11-24-2010

"Caddy" had reached Scarr, and then, as quickly as he could, he summoned a weapon that had stopped many stalwart soldiers in the past:

"Submission Edge!"

After the weapon took the form of a thick, curved sword with blue-glowing runic symbols etched into the side of the blade in "Caddy"'s hand, he held it only millimeters from Scarr's spine as "Caddy" gave him an ultimatum . . .

"Get away from her or I'll run you through!"

"Caddy"'s voice was low, and threatening.

1234567 ... 9