The battle of Silver and Scarr

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

((Guess I should note that the energy Silver controls doesn't cause pain unless she makes them... You can take a pretty good guess when she wants to cause pain right? d= ))

The energy tendrils would shatter and then reform as Scarr tried to destroy them. Silver smirked, disconnecting herself from the energy, though the energy still remained, and landed on the ground, making sure not to be where he would be landing, and then re-absorbed the energy.

Koragon

11-24-2010

As Scarr landed, he knew the imminent danger he was in as he saw the disconnection on the ground.
"Not that easy!" Scarr leaned his body forward, grasping outside the broken connection of the tendrils and forcing his fingers into the ground. On doing so, he thrusted himself forward at Silver, attempting to grab at her waist.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Silver wasn't quite expecting this, as she quickly tried to react jumping to one side, barely avoiding his grasp. She attempted to claw at his side in the process.

Koragon

11-24-2010

Scarr scoffed as he barely missed grabbing Silver, his forceful hand gliding near her skin. With her roll, a claw managed to cut at his side, at least until Scarr reacted. With quick foot, Scarr landed and grabbed the exposed hand, attempting to throw her from his shoulder to the hard floor.

Silverling

11-24-2010

Silver knew he would take the bait. She used her free hand to dig into any exposed skin as he threw her, and making sure to land with precision in order to avoid the hard fall.

Koragon

11-24-2010

Scarr couldn't help but smile as he looked up at Silver.
"I think you deserve the title of Cat.." Scarr wiped away at the blood dripping from his now exposed wound. Although Scarr's skin is much stronger then most people, these claws had a way of scratching into his arm. He lowered his guard a little as he looked to Silver, "Your fast."

Silverling

11-24-2010

Silver had a mischievous smirk on her face."What I don't have in strength I make up in speed.... And I highly doubt you're going let me pull that one again."
She noticed Scarr lowering his guard, but she continued to be in an offensive stance, unsure of weather he's was trying to trick her into attacking him.

Koragon

11-24-2010

"Your.. Extremely mysterious. Something about you is compelling to me. I don't understand it." Scarr kept his guard lowered as he walked to Silver, "Your an odd one." He now stood only a few feet from Silver as he continued to speak, "This entire night has thrown everything I think of the window. You have proven to show me differently, show me a different side of myself that I thought I couldn't achieve."
Although they were in a combat situation, Scarr's voice seemed genuine and honest. His usual battle like attitude was being overwhelmed with a calm, docile tone that HE couldn't even understand. His eyes stared forward at Silver slowly as his clenched fist was no more but open hands at his sides. His eyes stopped glowing red, his heartbeat was slowed immensely from its usual extreme pace, his face was not furrowed and angry.
What the hell am I doing..?

CaddyMyers

11-24-2010

The ensuing battle was not enough to avert "Caddy"'s attention from the metal fragments he had picked-up earlier, until now.

"Caddy" looked-up, curious as to why the sounds of their battle had stopped, to see that Scarr had been wounded from an attack he assumes Silver had been able to get-in while "Caddy" was busy with his analysis. Since the battle seemed to have stopped, "Caddy" shouted to both Silver and Scarr . . .

"Are you two finally finished with your duel?!"

((By the way, I updated my summoner profile with an image of "Caddy" I made. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/88 Take a look if you two want to see a slightly better representation of what my character looks like. :-) ))

Koragon

11-24-2010

"We are not done yet, I need to consult her for a second."

123456 ... 9