The battle of Silver and Scarr

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2010

((This is a Closed RP. Please do not post unless you're Koragon or CaddyMyers. :3 ))



"Let's do this Silver." Scarr had said, ready for whatever would be thrown at him.


Silver looked at Scarr directly in the eyes, a slight smirk on her face. It had been some time since she had been in a good fight and was looking forward to this one. Confident in her abilities, she stood in an offensive stance, a silvery light forming in her hands.
"Yes, lets."
Silver then released several darts of energy in Scarr's direction.





((Woulda posted sooner, but was finishing up a painting for class. And Caddy, Check yer DA messeges. d= ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaddyMyers

Member

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((Woulda posted sooner, but was finishing up a painting for class. And Caddy, Check yer DA messeges. d= ))
((Got it, that will definitely help in the future! :-) Now you check your messages.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaddyMyers View Post
((Got it, that will definitely help in the future! :-) Now you check your messages.))
((Yup~ I got it! You prolly noticed that though. d= ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

Senior Member

11-23-2010

Scarr smirked as the darts were tossed forcefully toward him.
With a quick turn, Scarr swung his arm around, swiping away at the daggers. As they flew in the air, Scarr punched each one forward back at Silver. While they flew towards her, he brought his foot deep into the cobblestone, sending a shockwave under Silver's feet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2010

Silver jumped into the air, hovering several feet above the ground and avoiding the shockwave entirely. As for the energy darts being reflected back at her, it was simply a matter of re-absorbing the energy. More silvery light formed in her hand before she shot more energy darts at Scarr.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

Senior Member

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Silver jumped into the air, hovering several feet above the ground and avoiding the shockwave entirely. As for the energy darts being reflected back at her, it was simply a matter of re-absorbing the energy. More silvery light formed in her hand before she shot more energy darts at Scarr.
"Is this going to be a game of cat and mouse Silver? Because, I will be the vicious tiger!" As the new darts were flung towards Scarr, he grabbed the lid of a trashcan as he rolled out of the direction of the energy missiles. When he landed, he threw the lid at intense speed towards Silver, grabbing unto the projectile with him. As the lid flew towards Silver, so to did Scarr.
What is this feeling I am having?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2010

Silver giggled, dashing to one side just before the trash can lid would have collided with her. "Kitty might just have to jump a bit higher to catch this mouse." She then let tendrils of energy emerge from her hands, creating vine-like structures that shot out, trying to entangle Scarr within them as he passed by her.


((Forgive my delays... Trying to finish homework at the same time. d= ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

Senior Member

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Silver giggled, dashing to one side just before the trash can lid would have collided with her. "Kitty might just have to jump a bit higher to catch this mouse." She then let tendrils of energy emerge from her hands, creating vine-like structures that shot out, trying to entangle Scarr within them as he passed by her.


((Forgive my delays... Trying to finish homework at the same time. d= ))
"How long can mice avoid it's predator Silver?" Spoke Scarr as he rolled to the side, "You spoke of your melee potential and skill, did you not?" Scarr smirked as he jumped high in the air, attempting to smash down on his foe, "Do not think I am not having fun though!"
When Scarr collides with the ground, a massive shockwave will be shot out at all directions around him, pulling in obstacles around Scarr and then emitting a massive explosion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2010

"You would be surprised at how quick and cunning a mouse can be." Silver let Scarr come close to her before allowing the energy vines to suddenly shoot up and try to wrap themselves around him again. "And yes, I can easily start trying to claw your face off... But this makes things more interesting in my opinion."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

Senior Member

11-24-2010

As Scarr descended down on Silver, the tendrils began to attempt to wrap themselves around Scarr, something that did not please him at all. With sheer brutality, he smashed his way through the tendrils, the force being then directed to Silver.


12345 ... 9