Did any of these help resolve your issue?

Yes, I ran the Registry Fix 311 63.47%
Yes, I ran the Microsoft FixIt Program 30 6.12%
Yes, I Made a new Admin Account 1 0.20%
Yes, I Reset IE8's Settings 10 2.04%
Yes, I tried a Diagnostic Boot 4 0.82%
Yes, I redownloaded IE8 3 0.61%
Yes, I ran a Spybot Scan 2 0.41%
No, I'm still having issues (PLEASE POST BELOW) 129 26.33%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

[Launcher] Stuck on Yellow Circles

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Edit: This post is now locked as the 'Yellow Circles' issue no longer exists :-)

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to repost this to see how accurate the poll results for. All I ask for those of you who read this, is that you post with what fixed your issue, or whether you're still having it. I want people to know that this helps! :-)

- Try downloadingTHIS REGISTRY EDIT

- Try downloading THIS MICROSOFT HOTFIX

- Reset Internet Explorer back to Factory Defaults -- Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Reset/Restore Defaults.

- Try a Diagnostic Boot: http://cid-c35572ce02808614.office.l...gnostic%20Boot

- Download "Spybot - Search & Destroy" and run a spyware scan. Fix any issues, then try again.

- Try making a new admin account on your PC.

- Try adding the launcher to your trusted sites (see below)
--- Open up Internet Explorer
--- Tools --> Internet Options --> Security
--- Select "Trusted Sites" then "Sites"
-- Uncheck "Require Server Verification..." if checked
---Add http://ll.leagueoflegends.com/pages/launcher/na to trusted sites
--- Hit okay, and ensure security level for trusted sites is medium

- Uninstall and Reinstall IE8

If none of the above work, please reply with:

- When the issue began
- Any changes you made (if any) that caused this
- Your ISP
- Your Patcher_lib.log from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

chrisdetophe

11-23-2010

registery edit doesnt work

chrisdetophe

11-23-2010

and the rest did noting my game do the same thing

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Broken link was broken. Please retry the reg file - thanks! :-)

Hallristningar

11-24-2010

it woooooorks !
Thanks to the registry fix !

Eambo

11-24-2010

Sorry about that! :-)

Tidesz

11-24-2010

My launcher for League of Legends has been crashing for about the last two weeks (Close to when Irelia was released). My launcher loads fine but when uploading "[LoL.Air] 41/70", its says "Your launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and Riot has not sent me a reply yet so i figured the forums would be faster. All of my firewalls are set to allow LoL and I'm currently running Windows 7. The game has worked perfectly up until this patch. If anyone knows anything i can do about it please let me know, I want to start playing again asap.

UmbreonTheDark

Recruiter

11-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaSkiLL42 View Post
My launcher for League of Legends has been crashing for about the last two weeks (Close to when Irelia was released). My launcher loads fine but when uploading "[LoL.Air] 41/70", its says "Your launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and Riot has not sent me a reply yet so i figured the forums would be faster. All of my firewalls are set to allow LoL and I'm currently running Windows 7. The game has worked perfectly up until this patch. If anyone knows anything i can do about it please let me know, I want to start playing again asap.
im havint this same problem please help!! i did the first option on the list and then it starts doing this. it will load server status and the rest but nothing else whats goin on?

MaldroidX

11-25-2010

I did nothing with my computer, nothing was installed, nothing was changed. It happened about 3 weeks ago, i've tried unistalling it and also re-setting my internet. Now I've tried what you have got up there. First of all the registry edit didn't work and then the other things did nothing. My LoL start-up client still comes up with 3 little spinning loading circles.

GoldenKnight69

Recruiter

11-25-2010

Registry fix Rocks , it worked so fast

1234511 ... 20