3v3 Tournament Registration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeriousWeapon

07-09-2013

still lots of time to sign up for the tournament, but thetwistedtreeline.com offers so much more. Just register and you can make your own guides, post on the forums, and enter into exclusive member contests to win RP

SeriousWeapon

07-10-2013

bump

SeriousWeapon

07-11-2013

a few more teams have signed up in the past week, but more are always welcome. TheTwistedTreeline.com offers many things other than the 3v3 tournament. Come by and see what you think

TreelineGuru

07-12-2013

We have gotten a lot of teams registered already and hope to see many more registered before the tournament starts on 1 August 2013. Thank you to everyone that is participating and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

SeriousWeapon

07-13-2013

bump

SeriousWeapon

07-14-2013

The tournament is fast approaching and teams are gearing up. Come watch streamers practice on the http://www.thetwistedtreeline.com/streams.php.

TreelineGuru

07-16-2013

Thank you everyone for joining what we hope to be the best source possible for all things related to 3v3. Once you have registered for the tournament, do not forget to participate in the Weekly Challenge for your chance to win $10.00 in Riot Points. This past weeks winner was Kronic Logic. We also give away $10.00 in Riot Points on the 15th of every month to one active member. The 1st monthly winner was SeriousWeapon. I hope you give this site a chance and enjoy everything it has to offer.

Remember, if you are gonna play on The Twisted Treeline, check out TheTwistedTreeline.com 1st.

HoodriiicH

07-17-2013

Site isn't even working for meeee.

KumquatSandwich

07-17-2013

I do not know why it wouldn't work for you, it has been working fine all day for me.

Remember - you only have until the 25th to sign up for the tournament.

TreelineGuru

07-25-2013

BUMP - Last Day To Register. Ends at 930PM (2130) EST.