3v3 Tournament Registration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KumquatSandwich

06-25-2013

I will be setting a date by tomorrow hopefully. I understand some people have to work around school, work, and many other things and apologize it is not listed yet. I am trying to first get the "teams" tab available for users to see who is currently registered for the tournament. After that is complete then I will be setting a start date, the times of each match will vary but I will have a date it will be set to start. Once the bracket has been completed you will then be able to see what the official start time of each match will be.

KumquatSandwich

06-27-2013

The tournament will begin on 8-1-2013. This date will be posted on the site soon. Just wanted to keep everyone posted. If anyone has any ideas please let me know, or become a member of the site and PM me on there if I do not get back to you on here.

scazzaf

06-27-2013

Edit: misread

KumquatSandwich

06-27-2013

The tournament registration is open for 1 month. Here are the rules and dates. Sorry if you misunderstood the rules and tournament dates. Rules

Kronic Logic

06-28-2013

Nice forum! I'll sign up indeed

KumquatSandwich

06-28-2013

Thanks Kronic Logic for the complement and for joining us at TheTwistedTreeline.com. I hope you enjoy all of the content available and invite your friends to help our community grow and make TheTwistedTreeline.com the best place to go for all of your 3v3 needs. Again here is a link to our Tournament

KumquatSandwich

07-01-2013

Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying 3v3's as much as I am. IF you haven't heard yet we are hosting a 3v3 Tournament at TheTwistedTreeline.com if you are interested go sign up and register your team today!

Also, the site has great content available to all of its users. Such as Build Guides, Game Guides, a Forum to communicate with others and ask questions related to 3s, and much much more.

Thanks for your time! And I hope to see some of you participating in the tournament and maybe taking home the prize.

SeriousWeapon

07-06-2013

The number of registered users grows everyday, so join the community now to gain access to Guides, 3v3 Forums, and the inaugural 3v3 tournament!

SeriousWeapon

07-07-2013

Come to the forums to check out all the 3v3 related threads. From strategy to favorite champs to 3v3 tournaments, thetwistedtreeline.com community is talking about everything!

SeriousWeapon

07-08-2013

bump