3v3 Tournament Registration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KumquatSandwich

06-25-2013

Hey guys,

TheTwistedTreeline.com is hosting its first 3v3 tournament here soon. You have to have a team of at least 3 members all of which registered to the site and in good standing on the game. Your team captain should create your team on the site under the tournaments tab and then give the team code to the other members participating in the tournaments to register with.

The current 1st Place Prize is 300$!! So check it out. Since it is the first tournament it will not be starting until the max number of teams have registered as a way to draw initial attention to the site.

The site also includes build guides, tier list, game guides and much more all related to The Twisted Treeline and 3s.

So go check it out The Twisted Treeline

Pannucci

06-25-2013

tournament interface could use some work, cant even see wat teams are registered or the field/current rankings but nice start, also u should probably focus on getting top players to make featured guides or blogs/tier lists

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannucci View Post
tournament interface could use some work, cant even see wat teams are registered or the field/current rankings but nice start, also u should probably focus on getting top players to make featured guides or blogs/tier lists
I think it looks neat and clean personally

KumquatSandwich

06-25-2013

It is still in the work. Team's tab will be available soon. Build guides will be divided or searchable by Featured for higher ranking players/ Newest/ Highest Rated/ etc. Also, once you can see the teams, you can research them and see what there ranking is. The tournament will be available to all tiers and divisions, as it is the first of many at the site. The next tournament will be available only to challenger tier players, followed by another which will be available to all except challenger.

Pannucci

06-25-2013

well the whole all except challenger part will be hard to enforce due to so many top players having a lot of smurfs but i really like the idea, hopefully this tournament is much better run that domiantett, so much cheating...

KumquatSandwich

06-25-2013

We will do all we can to have people use Integrity. Being in the military I choose to allow people to do what they should be doing even when others are not looking. But I realize some people will abuse this trust and try to sneak in. If they are found doing so, which some will be, they will be banned from the site or at least banned from ever competing in another tournament on the site. We will strictly enforce this as we want our users to feel rewarded for following the rules and know that we will not stand by and allow people to try and get over on us or abuse the system. We will regularly scan, and do all we can to make this the best we can and not allow any cheating. None of the staff is allowed to participate in the tournament to prevent any thoughts of foul play.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2013

Looks damn good. Will you be spectating and streaming the matches?

KumquatSandwich

06-25-2013

The final match, possibly matches, will be streamed on the homepage. We will use the honor system and require you to log-in and select who won the match and submit it along with screen shots from the game and victory/defeat screen. When the tournament is coming to and end (5-10 teams left) we will start to personally spectate each game. I feel it will be hard for a team to try and say "they won" and have suffice evidence to prove they have. (for example, match history). We will use our PM system if any dispute is needed to be made and the staff will look into it thoroughly to decide a final decision.

The banning and champion selection will be done on the site prior to the match through a system we will make available to the team captains.

KumquatSandwich

06-25-2013

Since the tournament is free-to-play we do ask that participating members create build guides or start threads on the Forum to help improve the information available to other users and to make TheTwistedTreeline.com the best source for all things related to 3s. It is not a requirement but we can only be as good as our users want and will allow us to be.

Doomczar

06-25-2013

Good luck with the site! I hope that it thrives. The only thing that is stopping me from registering for the tournament is that you have no time listed. I'm aware that you're waiting until you have a full roster, but without knowing if I or my team mates work, it makes it difficult to register. Maybe you could pick a day of the week and a time?