Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How high do you set your in-game mouse sensitivity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omega Malu

06-25-2013

Trying to learn to play with unlocked camera

xFaII

06-25-2013

The marker should be in the center. Also your mouse's settings should adjusted so that the pointer's speed is on the 6th notch and pointer precision option is unchecked

xYol0swag420x

06-25-2013

Quote:
Mylotic:
The marker should be in the center. Also your mouse's settings should adjusted so that the pointer's speed is on the 6th notch and pointer precision option is unchecked

Don't listen to this troll.

Master your mouse at the highest settings to improve your gameplay. Being able to twitch your hand only slightly and have it accurately land on the other side of the screen will increase your action times.

xFaII

06-25-2013

Quote:
xYol0swag420x:
Don't listen to this troll.

Master your mouse at the highest settings to improve your gameplay. Being able to twitch your hand only slightly and have it accurately land on the other side of the screen will increase your action times.

Why do you keep calling me a troll???

Furi Kuri

06-25-2013

3200 dpi I want to raise it to 4800

Samurai047

06-25-2013

The mouse sensitivity in game is purely subjective based on your windows/mouse software sensitivity settings.

visceralsimplex

06-25-2013

Er, I'm not sure, I think it is a bar adjuster labeled "Scroll Speed"? I can't confirm since I'm not in-game at the moment.

EDIT: oh, the topic asked "how high." I just have it on normal speed. I mostly play locked but I do unlock my camera quite a bit so normal scroll speed is fine with me.

Gavin

06-25-2013

What I did was make my space bar lock my camera again so if I felt uncomfortable in a fight I could easily switch back, I always used unlocked camera when I was roaming around in the jungle and such. After I while I just got used to it and never have to lock my camera again, hope this helps.

Xengre

06-25-2013

Mouse setting in game is default, but I have mouse DPI setting to 4k and sensitivity to 10 on the mouse APP. An inch of physical movement is roughly one side of screen to other at 1920x1200 resolution. Mouse broke very recently (defect on Lachesis laser) and I am admittedly struggling to cope with a temp mouse that doesn't have enough room on my mouse pad to fully go across the screen... or just in general >.>.

As for locked camera, maybe its because I came from Starcraft (original/Brood War) and some other mobas but I couldn't handle locked camera. Turned off on first game.

DivineSouI

06-25-2013

Whatever the default for a microsoft usb mouse works just dandy for me.
Also, I don't understand how people play with a locked cam.. When i started playing my friends and immediately told me to unlock it and i also have already had experiance in top down games.. So that must be it