Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kangsters

06-25-2013

How come everytime it becomes my turn to choose a champion in ranked queue, the server decides to freeze and fail me to select a champion. this has happened to me 3 times in a row now and i have went from 97 lp down to 80. Is there anyway i can fix this or am i just never going to be allowed to pick a champion again. I know how to wait 30+ mins to even try and queue into a game...

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-25-2013

Just a thought: If you're having issues like this, don't play ranked until its fixed. You're doing a disservice to yourself and your teammates by hammering at the problem hoping it will go away.

Post your system specs and launcher logs (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3222596), and I'll see if I can find anything out of the ordinary. You may wan to try a repair or reinstall in the meantime. Test using a custom game, or at the very least a normal draft pick game, to see if the issue resolves itself after that.

Kangsters

07-01-2013

Hey thanks man i got support to work everything so it is all good now!