Starting Ranked 5's Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foogi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-25-2013

Hi there, we are currently looking to make a 5v5 ranked team. We are looking for serious players only who are willing to work on all aspects of gameplay, strategies, and comps, with the possibility of future tournament play. We are currently in the need of a support and top lane, but all lanes and roles are welcome for subs, as well as possible main slots as we are flexible role wise. Please include:

IGN:
Role(s):
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s):
Time Availability:
Experience:
Why we should consider you (Elo is NOT the most important thing):

FuII Metal Jayce

06-25-2013

IGN: Loki92995
Role(s): Top/Jungle
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s):Jungle: Lee Sin, Jarvan IV, Vi. Top: Lee Sin, Tryndamere, Jayce.
Time Availability: Anytime
Experience: Hard to say I atleast know I believe that I am an advanced player.
Why we should consider you (Elo is NOT the most important thing): I'm Silver div 3 at this moment in promo and I have been searching for a serious team to work with and improve with.

BetterKatarinaGF

06-25-2013

IGN: Avira
Role(s): Support/Mid
Top 3 champions: Lux, Akali, Janna, Sona
Time Availability: 12 Pm to 11 P.M., 2 A.M. till 6 A.M. (Central Time Zone)
Experience:I started playing league not really that long ago, so I'm not really that experienced.
Why we should consider you: I think I can learn alot from playing with a team, and learning more from people who are in Higher Divisions.

watsuptroll

06-25-2013

IGN: watsuptroll
Roles: mid/support(sub maybe)
Top 3 champions: Karthus, syndra, lux, sona
Time Avaliaility: 10 am- 1:30pm (GMT) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Experience: Very confident with Karthus but havent practised him in a while because of counters and pick>call order.
Why you should consider me: I want to take league a bit seriously and have some time away from trolls. I also want to feel some pressure with this team and learn some strategies in ranked 5s

Howdy Hey

06-25-2013

IGN: Howdy Hey
Role(s): Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Jayce,Kennen, tryndamere
Time Availability: all times
Experience: Played since early season 2, i have over 700 ranked games played this season, decent top laner.
Why we should consider you (Elo is NOT the most important thing): I know im not the best, though i am confident i know i can get better and want to play with people who want to continually improve, practice, and get better.

GG Daggerfiend

06-25-2013

IGN: Daggerfiend
Role(s): Mid/Jungle/Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Mid: Katarina, Annie, Ryze. Jungle: Xin, Udyr, Rammus. Top: Jayce, Nasus, Jax.
Time Availability: Near anytime near anyday.
Experience: I have been playing since before the seasons started.
Why we should consider you (Elo is NOT the most important thing): Mid: I nearly never lose mid lane whenever I play mid and can come back if losing early. Jungle: I gank as much as I can but when I can't gank I counter jungle. Top: No reason.

Baited Bob

06-25-2013

IGN: Baited Bob
Role(s): Support/Jungle
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): Support: Taric, Thresh, Sona Jungle: Nautilus, Lee Sin, Amumu
Time Availability: after 5:30 p.m. CST
Experience: I have been playing LoL since near the beginning of season 2 and reached silver last season
Why we should consider you (Elo is NOT the most important thing): Because I am a mature and confident player with over 5 years of competitive FPS leadership experience. I communicate very well and bring a lot to the table when it comes to knowing what to do in every situation.

Foogi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-25-2013

Bump

FN BOSS

Master Recruiter

06-25-2013

Hi guys im supper good and i like turtles!

Not the Jewsiah

06-25-2013

IGN: thejewsiah
Role(s): Jungle/support/Top
Top 3 Champs in that(those) Role(s): (Jungle Naut, Voli, J4) (Support Thresh, Leona, Ali) (Top, Garen, Rene, Riven)
Time Availability: Anytime
Experience: Playing LoL since Season 1, lots of PVP exp from RBGs.
Why we should consider you (Elo is NOT the most important thing): I have plenty of exp leading/following in pvp games both LoL and Wow. Very Vocal and willing to take the death to make the plays happen.