Why is Ashe tier One?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Point

11-23-2010

Seriously this just pisses my off....
Why is she tier one? She is the worst champion. Can anyone explain how she is top tier? She is a frozen mallet. Thats it. A stupid item depended weak frozen mallet. How do people say she is good? In any way?

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Somebody got owned by Olaf again.

xSola

11-23-2010

Because you're a sheep.

No really, because she has a global initiate, perma slow without the frozen mallet, good harass, and good visibility (hawkshot.)

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-23-2010

If this is in relation to Elementz tier list at all, your entire reasoning is irrelevant.

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
If this is in relation to Elementz tier list at all, your entire reasoning is irrelevant.
What's his reasoning then? I always wondered.

Wretched90

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Point View Post
Seriously this just pisses my off....
Why is she tier one? She is the worst champion. Can anyone explain how she is top tier? She is a frozen mallet. Thats it. A stupid item depended weak frozen mallet. How do people say she is good? In any way?
Because Elementz said so? It is his list after all if you got a problem with that go take it up with him.

Helionexis

11-23-2010

because she can stack damage more so than other carries by eliminating the need for frozen mallet. along with a global stun, built in clairvoyance, built in farming enhancer, and her passive working extremely well with items like infinity edge. she's a very squishy ranged dps but can arguably kite better than anyone in the game, which makes her a good choice, along with having a very straight forward play style.

9Point

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkensth View Post
Somebody got owned by Olaf again.
This is funny because i love Olaf. He is one of my favorite characters and whenever i play him and see Ashe, yes its free kills for Olaf day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richitt View Post
Because you're a sheep.
No really, because she has a global initiate, perma slow without the frozen mallet, good harass, and good visibility (hawkshot.)
I guess thats my fault for not saying i dont play Ashe. I own her yes, but not so much as play. I got her at level 3 i think. Which was quite awhile ago. And my point is anyone can do what she does. Which is slow. He ult IMO is stupid. Its a long cool down with low damage that really is only useful if see is far enough away to make her stun longer then a blink of the eye. Not to mention that it goes off AP. and Hawkshot is very nice. it is. truly. But not that nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Wow. Well its nice to feel appreciated. I love you too BTW. And actually here is my problem with that peculator tier list. When someone makes something that basicly becomes universally know and adopted. People follow this list more then in my mind logical reasoning. So not so much irrelevant i would think.

More or less i would like to know why people choose her. In my mind she is useless and i literally dread having her on my team. Im not saying im pro. Im far from. But seriously Ashe is not good

Geistwasser

11-23-2010

She has some secrets and fun gimmicks that you might discover if you give her a try

Crunkie

11-23-2010

Her ult is on a 35 second cooldown without any cooldown reduction.. you call that long? Your an idiot.