fizz counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKRWED

Recruiter

06-24-2013

I've heard that ryze is insanely good against fizz. Am I right or wrong?
Also in the same sense, shouldn't fiddle be good against fizz? Plz provide explanations too. I want fizz players' opinions, but others are welcome

Rootsforall

06-24-2013

Mordekaiser is a pretty good counter to him also.

Omega Advocate

06-24-2013

Mordekaiser numero uno vs Fizz tbh. Ryze is excellent as well as none of his skills are skill shots and some are direct instant casting , so Fizz has no time to E out of it. But Mordekaiser is your best bet. Naturally , you have to zone him well , but while roaming if you get caught by a fizz 1 on 1 by surprise , any non-tank WILL die. That's a fact , he's an assassin. (Unless you're horridly fed and he isn't that much).

cobbl3

06-25-2013

Bring on the downvotes, but I've NEVER had a problem with fizz playing Lux. Everyone says he's a counter to her, not the other way around, but a good lux player can zone a fizz all day. Forcing him to use his Playful/Trickster while staying out of range of his Q is all you have to do. Fizz is an excellent champion, don't get me wrong. His burst is PHENOMENAL. However, I hate playing morde.

My suggestion? Buy fizz. Practice with him. Learn his skill set through and through, and recognize how he is countered. Yes, counterpicks are "real" and can have a huge effect on the game, but for the most part, it comes down to skill of the player.

If you're playing someone that isn't a "direct counter" to Fizz, remember-your jungle is there for a reason.

YoloSwagQtPi

06-25-2013

any pusher with high defensive/sustain.

most range farmers can keep at bay with em in a stalemate (morg, xerath, galio ect.)

1BlueCoconut

06-25-2013

Ryze can do his full combo on fizz because his w is instant, and fiddle does kinda counter fizz because as soon as fizz attacks you, all you need to do is fear and drain him, you still out harass or have an even trade with fizz despite his w. fiddle can also just harass fizz down with his e.

Twisted Metal

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbl3 View Post
Bring on the downvotes, but I've NEVER had a problem with fizz playing Lux. Everyone says he's a counter to her, not the other way around, but a good lux player can zone a fizz all day. Forcing him to use his Playful/Trickster while staying out of range of his Q is all you have to do. Fizz is an excellent champion, don't get me wrong. His burst is PHENOMENAL. However, I hate playing morde.

My suggestion? Buy fizz. Practice with him. Learn his skill set through and through, and recognize how he is countered. Yes, counterpicks are "real" and can have a huge effect on the game, but for the most part, it comes down to skill of the player.

If you're playing someone that isn't a "direct counter" to Fizz, remember-your jungle is there for a reason.
Its not hard to dodge lux's e. Then all you have to do is playful trickster her stun land your ult and w q ignite dead. I don't play mid lane a lot but when I do and I see a lux mid I always go fizz and haven't lost against a lux. You can tell when she is using her stun to because she makes a higher pitched noise lol.

cobbl3

06-25-2013

See, but the thing is, I don't try to hit fizz with my Q until his Playful/Trickster is down. Do you realize how much damage Lux's E does, especially when paired with a (ranged) auto attack? Once you harass enough with your E, he'll start dodging it with HIS E, allowing you to hit a snare on him for combo. It's the same as the regular Lux combo, but out of order to bait his dodge.

Twisted Metal

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbl3 View Post
See, but the thing is, I don't try to hit fizz with my Q until his Playful/Trickster is down. Do you realize how much damage Lux's E does, especially when paired with a (ranged) auto attack? Once you harass enough with your E, he'll start dodging it with HIS E, allowing you to hit a snare on him for combo. It's the same as the regular Lux combo, but out of order to bait his dodge.
But why would fizz use his playful trickster for other than your stun?

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKRWED View Post
I've heard that ryze is insanely good against fizz. Am I right or wrong?
Also in the same sense, shouldn't fiddle be good against fizz? Plz provide explanations too. I want fizz players' opinions, but others are welcome
Actually good Fizz can do fine vs good Ryze, all the Fizz needs to do is dodge the Ryze combo with abilities while damaging the Ryze, then make sure to stay back when dodge abilities are on CD.