Nami - Best ADC Synergy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRaging

06-24-2013

I've recently started trying to expand my repertoire as support and am finding immense enjoyment in playing Nami but I am curious as to know what ADC champions she synergizes with best. So far, I've played her in three ranked games and all three games I was duo with a Twitch. We destroyed a Cait/Lee Sin lane, a Vayne/Taric lane, but lost to a Corki/Leona lane. To be fair, we were winning the Corki/Leona lane in regards to CS from just playing passive and farming but we couldn't advance at all and lost when their TF mid and Hecarim jungle four-man ganked us.

She seems to do well with Twitch as he can easily get his stacks on the ADC if you land your Aqua Prison. I'm thinking that Miss Fortune might be also be a great match with Nami but wanted to post on here for others opinions on which ADCs synergize best with her. Any feedback is appreciated..

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2013

i'd probably say varus and twitch are the best champs for her both of them have low range but massive burst potential and have a pretty heavy slow which u can combo with the aqua prison to chain cc the enemy. not to mention varus's ult basically lets u chain lock an adc for a ridiculously long time if u combind with nami's ult

Raiyza

06-24-2013

Nami goes well with all adcs in my opinion. Although, trist and mf counter her because of their healing reduction, but Nami heals and stuns, making it easy for every ADC to attack enemies. Plus she's incredible in team fights.

powerty92

06-24-2013

Ive used nami a bit and ive noticed that she does really well with draven, i know that draven can pretty much just own regardless of support but with her skill that give movment speed and slow for three attacks this destroys enemies with draven. Also any stun for a draven is pretty much a kill or atleast making them back off making it easy to zone people (if warded correctly - to ensure you dont over extend and give free kill to a gank).

Pentakill Fenix

06-24-2013

Nami actually works best with Graves. Graves has I think the highest burst damage early game for an adc when he is in close range, and with Aqua prison and the slows, this allows Graves to burst the enemy down easily up close.

Plus, since Graves likes to fight close to the enemies, nami's w will become even more effective because it can bounce multiple times.

Then I think Ezrael works second best with Nami.

Really, really strong setup. They've got great combos.

Nami E - Ezreal Q = great poke
Nami R - Ezreal R = makes it a lot easier for ez to land ult

Missfortune is similar to Ez, both ults synergizes very nicely with each other.

Rykaal

06-24-2013

Nami works well with anyone who can do massive followup on her aqua prison, My best experiences would go to Vayne. you have the sustain to keep her alive, and can chain in condem with your bubble to chain CC for a long time, granting about 1-2 silver bolt procs, at any point in the game THAT HURTS.

RadiantPyrophore

06-24-2013

Draven and Quinn are easily the best combos with Nami. The kill potential is just totally off the chart at level 2-3. Vayne is a solid third choice, but you have to be very aware of the fact that you are one super squishy lane and any given solid gank against you will likely kill both of you if you mess up anything.

Nami is probably the best support late game, she has some of the best heal over time, some of the strongest CC, and some of the best ADC buffs around, the only problem is you have incredibly high mana costs if you start spamming things with her, and early game can be hard.

A Nami + Vayne or Nami + Quinn who make it to full builds late game will pretty much 2v5 anything else in the game if it can't instagib them before they can react.

iRaging

06-24-2013

I played her mid against a twisted fate for poops and giggles.. in a ranked. I'm a silver baddie and I belong in silver and I don't even care. Went 20/7/21 - lol. I ended lane phase at like 7/2 but she fell off really hard later because of how squishy she is in 5v5 team fights. We had a malph top and a leona support and I wanted to try her as an AP Carry and figured that was the best shot at seeing how well it does, especially with her ult synergizing with malphites ult.

IBroken

06-24-2013

I'd say nami draven. Every one of nami's abilities pairs well with draven's agressive style.

Their ults work well together and nami's heal is useful if draven dives on enemies. She can q enemies after draven slows them with stand aside. Her e also gives draven the slow which someone else mentioned.

AwkwardWhale

06-24-2013

No experience with Quinn so can't comment on that, Draven works nicely as people have suggested, I personally don''t really like picking her with Vayne. It can be a really good harass lane but I find there are a few things that can make it quite hard. Vayne is very squishy, and I usually prefer picking Sona or Taric instead for the bonus armor. In addition, there are always those games where you struggle to land your bubble, while Taric gives you a guaranteed stun. But it's mainly the lack of bonus armor that makes me prefer Taric and Sona for Vayne.

Another pick I like is Ashe with Nami, firstly her slow makes it easier to land bubbles, or to secure kills once you do bubble, secondly your AD bonus helps make up for her lack of steroid. Finally, you can imagine how scary it is to have that much CC when you reach six. Bubble, ult, arrow and slow make it a pain to escape from.

But overall, you can pick her with pretty much any ADC and synergise well, her kit is very well rounded.