Skarner Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CMDNEYO

06-23-2013

Good day to you all summoners bellow I have attached a document with my presentation on the matter, I hope you all enjoy it and have plenty of feedback to give about the idea, I also ask that if you may participate in the pole above this discussion forum. I have this page set to email me when there is a new comment posted. I want this to become a well formulated discussion and hopefully get he attention of a Riot employee so please leave lots of constructive criticism. so that we may discuss the mater properly. Thank you all for the time to read this and have yourselves a great day and good luck to you all in the field of justice ^_^

CS3Narutoi

06-23-2013

Hey do you think you can convert the file to a pdf? I'm having trouble opening the file =P

Snorlax465

06-23-2013

I would like to see something like this happen to shyvana.. not the burrowing but a rework to give her some form of usefulness considering her huge lack of cc considering she's a junglier. I completely agree with the mouth of the skin lol don't put that in there.

Raiyza

06-23-2013

Oh the joys of having a windows phone! Microsoft office reads it like a pro.
It looks very cool! Although the head makes him look more like a spider than a Scorpion. I'd rather him have the original face of his original skin, but with the robotic look.

Very nice though!

CMDNEYO

06-24-2013

Thank you all for your support I will put it in a different format for you all
I also agree with the face I like the original head better, they should keep that
also as a fun note I'm playing him in every match wining 75% of all my matches and his stats on LOLking went up to 2% and his win rate is slowly increasing.
thank you all for the feed back ad support.

Zeraphicus

06-24-2013

Skarner is pretty sleeper op and one of my favorite champs unless you play against pro kiters.

Lord Juugatsu

06-24-2013

Unfortunately that's his main issue is that at higher levels, it's many times more difficult to -not- be kited, as that's something out of your ability. If your target sees you coming (which they will if they ward at all), then they have plenty of ways to not be there with the plethora of gap escapes and/or kiting capabilties (primarily in ADCs).

He's not really sleeper OP. His stats aren't bad (they're actually really good), but it's just his mobility (or lack of, specifically) that's killing him since the mobility power curve has risen with all of the escapes being released champ after champ. He just needs a way to keep up/get to his opponents that's more reliable than a destroyable buff.

Also, in order to promote a more centralized Skarner thread, I'd like to use this one http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...495948&page=11
You should talk to Irish Red Cap about getting your document added to the front page post, in my opinion. It's nice.

Havik223

06-24-2013

Skarner is actually pretty incredible with an Iceborn gauntlet. He deals massive damage and can lock down almost any target. Combined with his shield it makes him a real beast.