Rune Database (updated)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blinky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

Alright, I updated my previous rune database to include the runes that increase in power as you level. This new database includes the basic information for every rune in the game along with several other useful statistics, like at what champion level the flat rate runes equal out to the per level runes. I grew tired of having to constantly check the store to see what each rune did and wasting money on runes just to find that my money could be better spent on other runes, so I made this.

I'm finding this very useful when trying to plan out my rune book and think it would be helpful to anyone else trying to do the same thing, especially if they have a basic understanding of excel. If anyone wants to clean this up or update it with whatever information he/she thinks is useful then please do so and post it in the comments.

Edit 1: I updated the rune list for the recent changes to attack speed, attack damage, health, armor, magic resist, and magic penetration runes from patch 1.0.0.63

Jager Zero

12-14-2009

Thank you for posting this.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

Thank you. Having all of the runes, and numbers laid out like that is very helpful. I hope this gets stickied.

martel

12-14-2009

Thanks, I was just looking for something like this.

JohnCataldo

12-14-2009

Thanks, especially for adding the per-level runes and equal-level. =D

This is the kind of thing Riot should have on its website! =)

blinky

12-18-2009

Just a bump to reflect the recent changes to the various runes that were changed in the new patch. Anyone who has an old version of the rune database should download this new version.

Note: The screenshots still represent the old runes. They are there to show a quick view of what the database looks like.

EnderA

12-30-2009

Not to steal your thunder, but I compiled an updated version of the Rune Database, based on yours, which is attached. (Current as of 12/30/09.)

EnderA

01-08-2010

Bumpitybumpbumpbump.

EnderA

01-20-2010

Bump
Up
My

sugarmans

01-17-2011

I hope this helps

This is a spreadsheet with all the current information on every rune in an easy to look at format. Every time I'm looking for the best rune for my character, I look here first lol. If any changes are made with future patches, I will edit this and fix it. Each cell in the spreadsheet has a comment with it describing the price (IP) of each rune if you download the LoL Rune Sheet.

If you have any suggestions to improve this, please let me know.

(updated for patch v1.0.0.110)

glyph of clarity 0.08 -> 0.055
seal of clarity 0.10 -> 0.065
quintessence of fortitude 32.40 -> 26