Jungler ~ I want my 2nd blue

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brabeum

06-23-2013

If mid wants a blue buff tell them to take it from the other team.

Drumhead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2013

pends on who your jungling/if your ganking well/what the mid is/ if the mid needs it to gank/how bad either of you are.

give mid blue is like giving them a good gank. If blue will help you get good ganks then go for it. Its just annoying when (as a mid) junglers takes 2nd blue, just to farm the jungle the whole time with it.

Flytrap

06-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumhead View Post
give mid blue is like giving them a good gank. If blue will help you get good ganks then go for it. Its just annoying when (as a mid) junglers takes 2nd blue, just to farm the jungle the whole time with it.
A thousand times this.

If you're taking that blue, you need to do something with it other than farm your jungle. It's even worse when the jungler is someone like Nunu who doesn't even need it that badly in the first place.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

06-23-2013

I take the second blue if:
- I'm behind for some reason
- the midlane is just screwing up majorly (like 0/3/0 at 7 minute mark)
- the midlane is a d1ck (constantly screaming about ganks, calling other noobs)

When I mid (which is by far my favorite lane) my approach is more like of "this thing can help me", not "I absolutely need this". Then again, my mid strats/picks consist of playing Chogath with Unholy Grail and Morello's Stupid Book, playing Eve with her awesome passive in mind (1% of max mana per sec while cloaked) and Nidalee where I rush tear and use heal sparingly. Sometimes I even refuse to take the blue, since I don't really need it.

Tactictoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2013

I always try to give my mid the enemy blue buff with planning and wards... and some cooperation from my team. The cooperation bit can be difficult. . .

XElement

06-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinglol View Post
But mid lanes QQ so hard if I take it. I'll always give middle blue if they've managed to get a kill in lane, but if they're playing a neutral lane or losing, why give them blue IF I can make better use of it? I'm not talking about taking blue with all junglers, but as both Nasus and Udyr - my 2 favorite junglers, second blue is still really helpful and generally results in better sustain/ganks.

How do I convince my mid lane I'll make better use of it without sounding like a jackass?
I just say "taking second blue the rest are yours"

Zerglinglol

06-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
I just say "taking second blue the rest are yours"
This makes too much sense hah. I'm sure a reasonable mid would understand...thx

@flytrap - If I'm taking 2nd blue I'm definitely ganking as often as they're available. By then I have boots of mobility so it's pretty fast transit from lane to lane or jungle to lane. And honestly, it's fairly easy to gauge skill of a lane by how they respond to your ganks so if I feel like my mid lane is skilled I'll usually give them blue regardless. But if I pinged 3 times "on my way" then I ping as I get there and target enemy, and I run in from an un-warded bush and my mid laner doesn't respond or badly whiffs on their skill shot... /sigh

ninbushido

06-23-2013

If mid is playing Galio/Swain/Anivia, I'd definitely give blue to them...

Any other situation, if they're losing or just being a d1ck, absolutely no blue for them.

Zerglinglol

06-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninbushido View Post
If mid is playing Galio/Swain/Anivia, I'd definitely give blue to them...

Any other situation, if they're losing or just being a d1ck, absolutely no blue for them.
I didn't know Swain was mana hungry, is that because of his ult? I definitely give blues to Anivia so he can push and roam.

Vastly Superior

06-23-2013

Mute you're entire team; respond only in pings; don't rage/talk/complain/try to explain.

you're game will vastly improve and you won't want to kill everyone on your team

12345612 ... 23