Crashing when playing with ONE particular friend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorrora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2013

I've done some searching and I'm probably not using the right words or something but here's my issue...

When I'm playing with one friend in particular on LoL, just this one particular friend of mine.. Every time I get to the loading screen I crash there or I'll crash once I hit 100% loaded on the loading screen. I can't seem to figure out what's going on. I've tried playing with other people on my friends list and I've not had any other issue. Help Mac gurus!

Edit: I've also been able to play with him just fine on my MacBook Pro (pre-Mavericks) but cannot on my iMac (Mavericks).

Sorrora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2013

Up up up. Just re-installed the client and still getting this same issue.

Instapure

12-31-2013

I had a similar situation, I could not fix it. I played LoL on my mac with my sisters and things were fine. Then I tried playing with my friend when I got the "bug splat" error. I tried reloading the game, restarting my computer, but the error persisted. After I restarted again, the hard drive could not be found. My hard drive had to be replaced.