Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An in depth reveal for Shaco, Master of the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Retarded Clown

12-04-2010

Quote:
Wulfy Summon:
Hmm? I suggest not starting at the golem at all, it's less efficient and more dangerous because you risk losing your red buff+some high exp monsters to the enemy jungler. If you are interrupted on either side it isn't difficult to bounce back, though. Shaco kills the golem in ~18 seconds with the lizard buff on, and top can walk there in ~14 seconds. If blue gets stolen shaco is still fine, but he can always place 1-2 jitb over the wall keeping the hero out of sight of any wards before going in sight to kill it.

Sorry if my answer doesn't seem direct, but you're kind of all over the place with your post... are you referring to my beginners part of the guide with the early gank?

no what I was trying to say that starting at golem is a bad idea. Because if you get ganked he can be screwed.

But the only weakness not starting golem is that they have time to stand there and ward golem, so that they come charging in the second they see you there.

Wulfy Summon

12-06-2010

Quote:
Daethr:
no what I was trying to say that starting at golem is a bad idea. Because if you get ganked he can be screwed.

But the only weakness not starting golem is that they have time to stand there and ward golem, so that they come charging in the second they see you there.

ah, ok.

that is true, it is a bit harder for them to get to the lizard then it is for golem if they ward it, it takes longer so its more defensive. I suppose if you were worried about your team not being able to stop them it would be helpful to start on the golem instead, for safeties sake.

also, i added a part about dealing with a counter jungling evelynn, because i had one stalk me the other day and found a fairly effective way to use crossing the middle to avoid her.

JisLord

01-04-2011

Is the 4 min dragon and 15 min baron still viable after the patch?

Wulfy Summon

01-05-2011

the 4 min dragon is not possible to solo unless you are running 21-0-9 and armor penetration marks+aspd everything else, and even then it is difficult. As stated in the guide it may be good to run a mana buff route to avoid the mana problems that can come with it if you wish to run 5 hp potions. It is something you will have to decide for yourself.

the 15 minute baron can require a full team instead of 2 people, but certain combinations make it possible to just go with jsut 2 people. It was not powered up enough to be a problem to make shaco unable to do it. The MR/HP upgrade were a lot more effective than the damage boost.

If they fix fear on neutral monsters, the dragon will become a lot easier to kill. That being said it has been months and there is still no fix, so it is unlikely that they will do it anytime soon, and i may not be tending to the guide at that point (reasons state in the preguide) so you may have to figure out when they fix it yourself.

GrimCreeperX

02-24-2011

Here's the best 3v3 guide there is for Shaco

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=534549

X Widow Maker X

02-25-2011

+1

Exitusx

02-25-2011

There has always been one question bugging the living hell out of as an AD shaco.. Why Wriggles > Madred's Bloodrazor? It gives more damage, the attack speed, and one of the best on-hit effects in the game. The only advantage I see is the lifesteal, but You can just nab a vampiric scepter and be fine.. I mean it's only a 2% difference.

The active is just a longer jitb, or a free ward you can place in regular intervals (although it can't see through stealth). isnt that what jitb are for?

I'm not trolling or being sarcastic.. I really wanna know.

X Widow Maker X

02-25-2011

Is this guide on mobafire or any of those sites? Some parts were a little hard to follow

I cant tell if you run a 16-0-14 masteries or a 11-3-16

And what runes are best for your lizard jungle route?

Flat hp quints
Armor pen marks
2 ad seals
7 flat hp seals
9 flat mana glyphs

And the most viable build options are cloth armor x5 pots into Wriggles, boots, and then work on IE?

Did i get that right

Wulfy Summon

02-28-2011

the guide is also on leaguecraft. there are parts i could likely clean up a little bit, but i'm not really playing anymore. I can't remember if i updated everything on this version, i think i did, but the lack of distinct blocks given the format makes this guide harder to read.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/11284-an-in-depth-reveal-for-shaco-master-of-the-league.xhtml

Rathramagan

04-20-2011

I haven't been able to get the blue route you showed in the video to work. Was that pre-neutrals buff? My boxes seem to die before I even get the golem to half.