Adding custom recommended item flow charts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modica

07-13-2009

I think it would be cool if you could remove/add items onto the recommended item layout that way you could see the flowchart and keep track of item progress easier. When following champion guides I usually write item/lvl builds on a piece of paper and it is sort of a pain to keep track of it for a hero I am unfamiliar with.

SeVIIen

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

+1 to this idea. While recommended items is extremely useful for a brand new player, saving your own custom item builds as a suggestion to yourself would be a nice addition.

Modica

07-13-2009

I'm debating whether or not to make a separate thread for a similar idea but for leveling builds. For example have a leveling calculator that can save custom builds, that can be shared or something like that. Maybe even have them shareable across the community.

micha

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

Would be so reat if we would be able to setup a full own item build for every champion at the front-end, because the recommended are often not that good, its really nice for new players but for players with more experience are always going other builds, that would be speed up item buying alot.

Veggie

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

This is an excellent idea.

MrFroho

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

+1 to adjusting or making your own recommended item build

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

supported and requested over the weeks.

+1

Cobalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

+1

I could see Riot adding a new tab under "summoner's profile" labeled "items" that lists every item in the game. Then another tab for making champion builds.

Zwag

Adjudicator

07-15-2009

+1
I was thinking about this too. Love the idea of making maybe up to 3 custom item builds.

Finthis

07-19-2009

I agree with everyone else here...seems like that would be really useful!