RiotJay and Gem

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dementation

06-21-2013

I read about some Rioter named RiotJay closing all the threads calling Gem out for her obvious Elo boost. I wondered why, then I checked Gem's lolking. Lo and behold the majority of her games she is duo queueing or premade with RiotJay. I'm guessing you want to keep your baby happy, RiotJay?

Well I hope justice is served and Gem gets dropped down to Silver where she belongs and I hope Riot deals with your corruption, RiotJay.

Kyzrathnosh

06-21-2013

Last I checked, duo queuing with friends was something that's quite alright to do.

Mister Mondo

06-21-2013

Why are people surprised about nobody reds doing shady things?

It wouldn't be the first time a red is about to get fired for abusing his position.

Mister Mondo

06-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzrathnosh View Post
Last I checked, duo queuing with friends was something that's quite alright to do.
Holy ****, you're dense as ****. No wonder why Riot got away with bull**** like the obvious reduction of IP gains a year ago.

Anyway, the strange thing here is that RiotJay became her butt buddy right after XJ9 got banned.

Best Evelynn NA

06-21-2013

Who is RiotJay?

A XJ9 smurf?
riot J ay
x J 9

riot = x
ay = 9
QED Riot Jay is XJ9

Edit: RiotJay might be Jay Wilson from Blizzard.

Quadrakill Amumu

06-21-2013

Inb4 XJ9 smurfs.

Interceptor09

06-21-2013

lol @ thinking riot is above anything

Mister Mondo

06-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Evelynn NA View Post
Who is RiotJay?
a nobody with power

Dementation

06-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzrathnosh View Post
Riot made a huge post saying they will ban Elo boosters/boosted people. Gem has been accused with being Elo boosted and people have tried to made threads about it. RiotJay, the person who premades with Gem is closing all the threads relating to her and Elo boosting. Kind of suspicious don't you think?

Mister Mondo

06-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementation View Post
Riot made a huge post saying they will ban Elo boosters/boosted people. Gem has been accused with being Elo boosted and people have tried to made threads about it. RiotJay, the person who premades with Gem is closing all the threads relating to her and Elo boosting. Kind of suspicious don't you think?
They have already featured a well known Elo Booster. A lot of people watched the guy boosting accounts while streaming.

He happened to be friends with RiotVesh so nothing was done against him.

1234511 ... 29