PSA: Do Not Pin League of Legends to the Dock

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 Nicky

03-17-2014

I just had to re-download the game because i did not see this thread early enough!!!

TheTerminator97

03-27-2014

My game still crashes and won't reconnect.

randables

03-28-2014

how to repair it?

MC Wetness

03-29-2014

hey

hazzardousTekniq

04-03-2014

Does this still have any affect?

Farissamine

06-05-2014

I have recently sent a request on an issue Ive been having. I recently updated the my mac to the latest version, but with alot of difficulty. In game, after successfully managing to update it, I had come across another problem. After i would get 10 minutes into the game, I would be auto attacking something and all of a sudden all the animations stop working. The abilities, auto attacks, tower shots, all just stop, but i can see health bars go down and champions ice skating away. after about 10-30 seconds i would attempt to reconnect (and reconnect) and find myself running in place at base, unable to move or see animations, but i can see my team mates moving around and attacking enemy champions. Keep in mind i do have a fairly good ping (80-100) and this has really upset me because it makes the game very unplayable and some what rage-inducing. Please help me with this problem DDDDD:
I really want to start playing league again. Thanks <3 farissamine

red T123

06-15-2014

I can go into my launchpad and grab the client and drag down onto my dock and it works fine.

BEDTlMEBEAR

6 Days Ago

i don't have league on my dock yet i still get DC'd EVERY GAME !?!?!... also... when u open league ... it shows up on the dock..? does this also have the same effect cause if so ... it is an unfixable problem -.-

dont understand how riot can be such a large gaming company and everything and NOT be able to provide the game to all computers >.> amateur if you ask me ...