How does one find old r3d logs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacoman206

02-06-2014

I was recently introduced to lolparse.com, which requires r3d logs from the League of Legends client. I switched to the official Riot Mac client in July after using the Mac client from boompje.net, and I can easily get the r3d logs from July on.

I would like to be able to get the r3d logs from before then. However, when I go to the same place I went to before (iLol Open Beta 1.1/Contents/Recources/Logs), there is only the file "LastLauncher.log", and no r3d logs as in the official LOL client.

My question is: does anyone know how to get these r3d logs from the boompje.net client? Thanks in advance.

Mike4Real

02-06-2014

I think I can help you out. I still have iLoL on my old hard drive I believe. I'll look for the log folder a bit later.

Mike4Real

02-06-2014

Damn, I actually did delete iLoL. I thought I still had the 1.1 version because I remember specifically deleting version 2.0 because windowed scrolling wouldn't work.

Looks like I deleted all iLoL clients when the official client came out sorry.

If only Boomje kept his website up, we could look there for instructions on how to get logs.

EDIT: I found it!!
http://archive.boompje.net/forum/top...oblem-resolved

"Control+Click your iLoL app. Choose Show Package Contents. Navigate to Contents/Resources/Logs. Control+Click the Logs folder, choose Compress. Then upload it to a site like radpidshare."

They should be in iLoL/contents/resources/logs

Tacoman206

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike4Real View Post
Damn, I actually did delete iLoL. I thought I still had the 1.1 version because I remember specifically deleting version 2.0 because windowed scrolling wouldn't work.

Looks like I deleted all iLoL clients when the official client came out sorry.

If only Boomje kept his website up, we could look there for instructions on how to get logs.

EDIT: I found it!!
http://archive.boompje.net/forum/top...oblem-resolved

"Control+Click your iLoL app. Choose Show Package Contents. Navigate to Contents/Resources/Logs. Control+Click the Logs folder, choose Compress. Then upload it to a site like radpidshare."

They should be in iLoL/contents/resources/logs
Sorry for the delay. I followed the instructions, and was still only able to locate LastLauncher.log. Oh well, not a big deal. I appreciate the help!