{Guide} Tarzan, In the Mighty Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoiceOfUnreason

02-15-2011

Quote:
Smite now deals true damage instead of magic damage
Seems like a fairly substantial buff for the Smitewick crowd.

ghostbear019

02-18-2011

lanewick is win. op is troll

OuterCrow

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeBreak555 View Post
umm you have got to be on crack if u believe that getting w is better first...that is just not right
W first is superior for starting at small golems as the previous poster said, for a fast 6. If you're confident in your team (say, if you're queuing with a friend or two), being able to most likely bypass the necessity for a level 4 gank (obviously unless someone is really asking for it) and rushing to 6 is the best way to secure yourself a near-assured First Blood.

Stonewall's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyzdLOv7rwQ
A good illustration of the fast 6 route...

WAAALE WALE WALE

07-19-2011

pillage the wimmins LOL

Quinne666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

so with the pots and armor and Q i still have trouble killing the golem in the begining. Ive watch videos and read these guides but i still have trouble half the time what am i doing wrong?

BoondockSnake

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinne666 View Post
so with the pots and armor and Q i still have trouble killing the golem in the begining. Ive watch videos and read these guides but i still have trouble half the time what am i doing wrong?
I've had this problem, too...I just die :P

I run in, smite, q, pop a potion, autoattack and q whenever possible, and I always just die. There was one time where I actually managed to kill the golem, and then I just died from two hits from the little creeps. I really am not sure what I'm doing wrong...I've tried like 5+ times in practice games and can't ever get it.

Zane Highlancer

10-25-2011

Okay. I can kill the golem and wolves, but I cant seem to down wraiths. Wtf am I doing wrong?

CorruptGoat

12-08-2011

I'm fairly new to all this, but I get the feeling that some of the ability to roll through as a powerful jungler WW is A) being lvl 30 and having all your summoner spells available and B) having your runes unlocked and used in the best way to suit jungling.

If you aren't fully maxed out 30 summoner (at least) w/ runes (best) then you'll prolly need to back off a little and do your fights in a different order than is being expressed here.

Again, I'm pretty new but being lvl 30 would really help with jungling effectively.

CrazyDaRazor

12-08-2011

having trouble soloing dragon... when can i kill him / what lvl do i need to be? and what is the time frame

i have no trouble getting blue buff but i do it at lvl 3 after farming wolves/wraiths/golems a bunch of times
(can do it with either sword or cloth and no pots, failed with boots)

Belwilliam

07-15-2013

I played WW jungle for the first time yesterday in a full bot custom game (me + 4 bots vs 5 bots, harder than I thought because my bots were so damn stupid they wouldn't push). Won eventually though. One cool use of WW's ult: a bot tried to gank me about halfway through a dragon fight (human probably would have probably waited longer and tried to KS the dragon)...I let it hit me until dragon was at 10-15% and I was getting down to 50%'ish life, then I ult'ed to stun the player, then finished the dragon and then maimed the bot enough to make it run.