Siren broke up (with proof)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

65rytg

06-19-2013

I think they're just baiting and outsmarting us.

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2013

Didn't they all live in a house together...how could one "not know?????"

LadyKitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaWolf04 View Post
That... is actually a really good point.

ahsaya

06-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWyatt2012 View Post
Let's be honest.

How far were they going to get anyway?
apparently losing IS is option.

IS1084a7f8a9ded5776396e

06-19-2013

Fun fact: If siren had d!cks no one would care and this thread wouldn't exist.

GwynLordOfLight

06-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigorous Poundin View Post
Fun fact: If siren had d!cks no one would care and this thread wouldn't exist.
wrong, they made some audacious claims that they were gonna beat all the pros by outsmarting and baiting them. they flaunted the fact that they were an all girl team nearly throughout their introduction video. and act like 12 year olds in game (mostly jenny) they deserve all the hate they get because they decided to do these things, i could give 0 ****s if they are girls. but they brought this upon themselves. for proof of the acting 12 look up hotshotgg and wild turtle snipe team siren, and look at the chat once jenny kills hotshot

ImboredxP

06-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaWolf04 View Post
Not all of them. IIRC, only 3 of the Sirens were living in the gaming house. The other two were about to move in.

OnlyBotLane

06-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKitsune View Post
I am plat also. Had a tryout with them 6 months ago. They were very incapable, and I carried for both wins we had. I was rejected for being trans, though.
That's pretty disgusting. Though we already knew they are sexist trash. LoL scene is very far behind when it comes to equality and **** l like that doesn't help. People should get what they earn from skill, not from flaunting themselves. I guess it's more of a problem in LoL because it is a team game so you have to be good but also picked up by a team.

At least there are some good role models in other games who earned what they got eg. Scarlett is probably the best North American sc2 player and is very well respected transgender but managed to never pull the "I'm different, look at me send me money" card.

That attitude that the Sirens had is so destructive to not only the community but the players themselves. It is not surprise they are already gone. Essentially when you sell yourself out like that you start becoming a prostitute and not a pro gamer. Total trash.

tick

06-19-2013

Team Siren disbanned, not because of the bad publicity, but because of how negative Jenny was towards the team.

I actually left before the video got released. I left because Jenny was a very toxic and terrible friend/leader. A lot of things were hidden under the surface. Whenever a bad match ended she told us to mute all our streams so she can bash on every little mistake when she did not acknowledge hers. Her calls were terrible most of the time and would not let anyone try to make calls. She pretty much tried to replace everyone on the team at one point. It was hard living under the same roof as someone that hates you. She did not act professionally towards the camera team that was shooting our video (constantly complaining and *****ing at every little thing because we had to walk for a long time, keep in mind she was the one walking in heels for the whole day) . It was embarrassing seeing as though I was the one to apologize to Michael Roud for her behavior. We would play 9 hours a day and there would be no improvement whatsoever. I stayed for as long as I did because of Solvanas. When I left they picked up Alexa for AD and this decision to make her AD was Jenny's, no one elses'. I don't know for a fact how team practice was different then than when I left but Solvanas and Caity were planning to leave for the same reason I did.

Of course Jenny wasn't always like this. I hesitated to join but she encouraged me to stating that "we're going to empower women of eSports!". I have learned a few things about her on a personal level that I somewhat understand why she is the person she is but it doesn't excuse her from creating a terrible environment to live in.

Although the intro video was horrendous. I wasn't surprised at how much hate Siren received. To be fair, the producers had us recite a bunch of lines that didn't seem that bad but I don't think they played league, either. We created a support system shortly before I left because we all saw the hate coming.

For me personally, I knew the hate would come ever since I joined 8 months ago but it was an opportunity I wanted to seize since the idea of living in a big home and playing league of legends all day was my dream. We played with eachother for 5 months before we moved in and I enjoyed playing with everyone.

Anyways, I apologize to everyone who we've offended. I understand that it was embarrassing for all the female players out there and if I could I'd take it all back.

o Invis o

06-19-2013

It's a shame to see them go