Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't use abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlynnOFlenniken

06-18-2013

So I'm getting this weird bug today where I start a game and can't use any of my abilities through my keyboard. QWER. None of them work. I can click the abilities and use them with my mouse, and I can open chat and type to my teammates, so my keyboard is obviously working. My key bindings are all fine.

The first two games it happened, a quick disconnect and reconnect fixed it, but the third game it happened, disconnecting and reconnecting didn't fix it. I was like, "Uh oh." Our Thresh was constantly disconnecting and reconnecting too which makes me think he was probably having the same problem though he never said anything that game. That was probably the shortest aram I've ever been in...

This actually happened to me once a long time ago. I actually made a report about it back then, so I'll see if I can find it. Here it is: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3286370

That was three months ago. Haven't seen the bug again until today.

Here are all the files associated with the problem games.

Oxius

12-31-2013

I've had this EXACT same thing happen to me, first few times it worked when i went in and out of LoL but then nothing works.

Michael3456

09-27-2014

I need help though why is no one ever helping on these old posts