The New Teemo Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

I havent played Teemo in literally months, I never used the AP build I always did AD when I palyed him. From what I've been seeing hybrid has been the #1 build since the rework.

What item build would you consider the best for the new teemo. I see alot of people with Malady/Nashors Tooth etc, but it dosent dosent seem right. I would much rather just go with more standard AS/AD items .

Would the straight AD build still be as acceptable if not more as the new hybrid style (I dont know the scaling etc). Either way what item builds would you recommend to be the best.

Ebonclaw

11-22-2010

Boots
Malady
Revolver*
Black Cleaver
Gunblade*

Once the Gunblade is complete, you have 2 slots free for defensive items, or to further push damage (CDR!), but since I started trying this core build (it's ~10k), I don't really get past it before the match is over.

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

There's a much better emphasis on the damage of his Q, E and R from the AP/Hybrid build, without taking too much of a hit on his autoattack damage due to that his E applies damage on hit now. AP has greater potential for burst damage thanks to having increased Q damage, and his mushrooms are more potent than just a small hinderance of escaping enemies; you give them the potential to kill.

BeerManMike

11-22-2010

Last couple games i won with him i went, Malady, SotD, MBR, Wit's End, BoS, and BL/EC/SF. 2.1 something AS and a crapload of Dots.

Ashgan

11-23-2010

Madreds + Nashors + Malady = WIN
I get Nashors first for mushroom cooldown ^_^