@Riot: Art and In-Game ideas/suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXTank117Xx

04-11-2014

1. Jinx skin idea: Mario brothers themed! Have her wearing a blond or brunet wig with a pink or orange dress and have her ult be BULLET BILL! Traps can be little mashrooms that look all deadly and open attach to an enemy that walks over it like a bear trap would (or how traps already work)

2. Singed suggestion: In Surfer singed, he has a purple bottle on his back (Grape Kool-Aid, juice, whatever), Can you pls change the color of his ingame poison to match the color of the liquid in the bottle? Not make him have a bottle w/purple juice but green poison. D

3. Void Fizz ult: It does not look very clean. Not very scary looking either, give his ult a bit of a meaner touch? >=]

4. Malphite ingame art: His picture/skins look AWESOME, but his ingame model could use a bit of an update on his reg skin and his st pats day skin (that i can think of). His head is way too small it looks more like a nose than anything else. Please make him have more distinguishable features please

5. Leprechuan Veigar ingame art: Can you make his Q, W, and R shoot different size luckycharms (W still being followed by a rainbow!?!?) xD And his stun chamber? too plain, maybe add some rainbows too that? It is an awesome skin! just should have matching spells lol.

Please take these into consideration and thank you for actually listening to the community! I'm glad you guys took my last request to change pimp purple turtle shell ninja rammus and give him an upgrade as well as singed's walking art.D

Thank you Riot and TAKE MY MONEY <3
-Tank117

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXTank117Xx

04-13-2014

A previous art suggestion I mentioned but no replies:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...rty+zac+please

P.S. Too all of those reading this who like the ideas, please bump so we can get Riots attention