<Looking for a new caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yendoc

11-22-2010

So far the only casters I've had fun, and been doing good with are Kennen and Morg.

I'm torn between Malzahar and Swain, can some of you guys that own one or both of these heroes pitch in on how you like them and why?

GoldCardJester

11-22-2010

I play Swain often and with practice, he is an excellent choice. It takes a little while to adjust to aiming and leading with his hold, as well as knowing when to use your ultimate, because of how quickly it can drain you.

I just got Karthas a few days ago and again, after a little practice, he is absolutely devastating. Once I learned to properly time Lay Waste and found his ideal summoner spells, I began racking up huge kill wins.

If you're looking for a big glass cannon caster, Karthas, Veigar, and LeBlanc are great.
For a more support oriented caster, Swain, Lux, or Fiddlesticks (I'm biased: He's my best champion lol)

I have yet to play Malz, so I have no comment on him other than his ultimate being awesome XD

Fluffy1

11-22-2010

i used malz alot at the start of this annoying tanky meta game, but now everyone has gone from stacking sunfires to MR and mages are useless again.

Radamanthys3

11-22-2010

I got a feeling you might like Veigar

Lokan

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester3609 View Post
If you're looking for a big glass cannon caster, Veigar
You mean there's builds other than Tank Veigar? =O