Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured] Master Yi visual upgrade and kit rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrndath

07-28-2013

So when is this actually happening. Because this ap yi nonsense has got to stop.

Dóorhinge

07-28-2013

so happy that AP yi is gone forever, he possible one of the most annoying OP champions in game and needed to be reworked a long time ago, thankyou riot for making Yi look good but also fixing his insane balance deference with the rest of the champs.

Armergeld

07-28-2013

I feel like...this game would be so much fun...if i didn't hit ****ing 3000 ping in the middle of every ****ing game. maybe a server rework is in order. just saying

MidorimaShintaro

Recruiter

07-28-2013

I can't wait for master yi rework

Keldora

07-28-2013

This may have already been answered (and sorry if it has) but when is this patch happening?

Master Yee

07-28-2013

still waiting...

Smurf with Noobs

07-29-2013

Rip ap yi

BloodraiderX

07-29-2013

While straight AP probably won't remain a prominent build, AP Yi players will find many of the familiar elements of their playstyle intact. While Alpha Strike and Meditate are scaled back so they're less overwhelming in lane, carefully managing your active abilities will play an important role in staying alive and maximizing your DPS. You'll also have the added power of AD Yi's basic attack to make up for your less devastating Alpha Strikes.

atm straight AP is ruining games for me atm, you cant stop him. pls do the rework some time soon. getting Q hurass for 20min with nothing to counter it. attempt to burst he just runs to tower and W. please fix asap

zzadist

07-29-2013

I loved the Assassin skin as soon as I got it. Now I know that even after buying Chosen and Headhunter that assassin is still the best.

Great stuff. Wish this would go live already

Mattematticz

07-29-2013

Is this patch coming out sometime this century or...