Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured] Master Yi visual upgrade and kit rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ll Hitman ll

07-23-2013

Quote:
Endshow:
silver: where trolls, noobs , and leavers live. this tier is very difficult to climb out from its depths, it is like trying to escape from guantanamo bay there i no way u can carry yourself out because you know what? you will probably get a afk or troll in the next 5 ranked games you will play

umm... you pretty much have to start in silver unless you some how manage to win every single provisional, You just managed to get yourself into an extremely low MMR and you're stuck with other players like you. It's your MMR that determines who you play with, not your rank. So 90% of the people that are Gold+ are from silver and managed to play their way out of silver. Give it your all every single game and you'll get out of silver in no time, slack for 50 games, winning 40% of your games and doing bad in several of them and you're going to be stuck with other people just like you. Fortunately the MMR system works pretty well and the good players get to avoid people like you.

lions3316

07-24-2013

About when are you guys gonna release new yi! Im so excited!!! Only thing Im not excited about is meditate -.- so little now, but the new yi is gonna be awesome!!! I wish he was adc

WaffIesTheCat

Recruiter

07-24-2013

Hooray!

Corrupted Espeon

07-24-2013

Can't wait

catalyst1c

07-24-2013

All we all want to know is when Riot?? Thats all what we want!!!

Mattematticz

07-24-2013

Why can't he get a good dance? I think he should've gotten he entire Napoleon Dynamite dance instead of the one more. Now he has Tryndamere's dance.

Snakerty

Recruiter

07-24-2013

Imo Ap yi's heals were a little to strong I'm happy riots nerfing them http://Cash4Visits.com/********?refId=275472

xeanon

07-24-2013

Please visit our fast and growing webstie http://www.lolmain.webs.com and subscribe to become a part. We will be posting guides and giving several RP give a ways. Thank you very much!

Decrepified

07-25-2013

New yi is too strong though. i've played him a few times, and i know that PBE isn't final but jesus he can snowball so hard

TheFinalEssence

07-25-2013

Quote:
ll187ll:
umm... You pretty much have to start in silver unless you some how manage to win every single provisional, you just managed to get yourself into an extremely low mmr and you're stuck with other players like you. It's your mmr that determines who you play with, not your rank. So 90% of the people that are gold+ are from silver and managed to play their way out of silver. Give it your all every single game and you'll get out of silver in no time, slack for 50 games, winning 40% of your games and doing bad in several of them and you're going to be stuck with other people just like you. Fortunately the mmr system works pretty well and the good players get to avoid people like you.

omg the burns