Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured] Master Yi visual upgrade and kit rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kladdius

07-23-2013

please please please, do not change his taunt, it is the single best taunt in the game.

GJH Hipsta

07-23-2013

wow I just got the udyr skin and I like it a lot

DrSleuthXIII

07-23-2013

still waiting for 'dunkmaster yi'

RÃ¥dical

07-23-2013

release him already!

Superbone1

07-23-2013

May have been mentioned, but the new Alpha Strike animation should have been a dunk-like motion.

Dynamod123

07-23-2013

If any Reds are still reading this thread, could you please consider mixing the colors of Highlander's new particle effects with the old particle effect? IMO the new one looks silly, especially if you're moving in more than one direction or standing still. The current blur effect is much more cool looking.

Razgriel

07-23-2013

When will these thing come out, Yi is insanely stupid in low levels of play. You just cant win.

Wisermyzer

07-23-2013

Thats just it, he's insanely stupid in TARD-LEVELS of play. He's completely awful in any merit-worthy tier of play and it sounds to me like their Trion-talk is basically saying he's being nerfed.

AP Yi was already wrecked with the death of the AP assassin meta and nerfs to things like Lich Bane and auto-master-yi just can't hold up.

As for "scaling back" Alpha Strike and Meditate, uhhh stun-kill-profit? I've yet to have a problem with any style of Yi that relies on Meditate to survive lol.

Endshow

07-23-2013

silver: where trolls, noobs , and leavers live. this tier is very difficult to climb out from its depths, it is like trying to escape from guantanamo bay there i no way u can carry yourself out because you know what? you will probably get a afk or troll in the next 5 ranked games you will play

Foojay

07-23-2013

I can't wait.