Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured] Master Yi visual upgrade and kit rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gitt65

07-20-2013

Hope it comes out soon; keep up the good work.

Sexualconduct

07-20-2013

Why re work master yi...people r just cry babys....I don't even play master yi ap but I always crush him.....0 problems.......problem is RIOT DONT LISTEN.........and they need to come out with gambling and start making real profits and having no more noobs.....and having amazing games....and having a new age of League of legends not nerfing master yi.,.....dumb tbh.....Riot please start being smart......and come out with better things gambling will decipher pro's and noobs very easy.....

Ignore User

Recruiter

07-20-2013

8 Minutes Ago
twitch.tv/verciau

Come hangout, relax, and watch me play Vayne in Gold V.

I have an average of 15 viewers per night currently and I've given away 4 wristbands and 1 riot graves skin!

Ppl that give me good advice on my gameplay are given subscriber for free!

Thx guys!

TheRubyRage

07-20-2013

Quote:
HeroKillerz:
I tried a while back to try to combine the ap and ad aspect together a while back and failed. I built him semi ap to lane w/ 2 doran rings and kage's during laning. During mid game, I pumped him w/ heath by getting mallet so when he goes medi hes a lot tankier than usual. During lategame however he loses his momentum b/c I can't get enough ad to insta dunk their carries.and on the off chance that I do pull off an execute I die almost immediately after.

I think there are a few ways master yi can be fixed.
1. His medi should put him into stasis for 0.5 seconds, but make the armor and mr bonus decay over the rest of the duration.
2. Wuju scaling w/ ap - not a whole lot but just a bit so the ap won't feel useless
3. reduce the ap scalings on alpha - so those resets dont hurt like a mother compouded with the bonus damage
4. make his passive on highlander like Xin's 3 talon passive so he can stay in wuju longer,disengage with meditate if he needs to.and reduce the effectiveness of multiple alphas from resets. .

So basically you want AP yi even more op?

DropUreSoap

07-20-2013

hey guys do anyone know when the release date of this new rework if so do post thanks

Ignore User

Recruiter

07-20-2013

Hey guys, If you are bored and want to win something jsut for watching this guys stream come on we need just 4 followers
COme have fun with us all are welcome
http://www.twitch.tv/verciau

draijon

07-21-2013

cool!

CHENTHEKILLER

07-21-2013

Master yi is really goood his awoseme I got 42 kills 4 assist and 0 dead on pvp thkss yi is really good whit
Everthing

Faptain Teemo

07-21-2013

^

AoE nuke Yi does not need to persevere. Do something about his numbers, Riot. I got chunked for 692 true damage AS A TANK and killed first. Even if he has no cc or whatever, he's bursting at people down at Veigar levels of power. You don't want to release Yi like this where he can 1v5 assassinate teams.

Gov Six

07-21-2013

Riot: "Hey everyone, did you know that AP Yi is so broken we've conspired to change him? Here's a point-by-point breakdown of everything that needs to be fixed. Now don't take advantage of this information in the next [NO TIMEFRAME GIVEN] while we get it fixed! You're on the honor system."

You dangled a maybe-fixed Master Yi in front of us over a month ago; simultaneously offering a build guide for an overpowered champion to the most cancerous player base on the internet. Today, that OP, tower-annihilating nuisance is played MORE frequently than he was before you shone the spotlight on all the little tricks and exploits of AP Yi. Why did you do that, Riot? And when are you going to stop sitting on your hands and fix it?--or at least disable Yi while you scratch your heads?