Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured] Master Yi visual upgrade and kit rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmanteSC

06-18-2013

All the frustrating laning experiences in the game (Jayce, Yorick, Kennen, Rumble, et al.) and you choose *AP YI* to neuter?

yea ok

Xanthalis

06-18-2013

Will he hold his sword the correct way now? Maybe correct isn't the term to use, as holding a sword like that does happen in some fighting styles, but visually it just looks weird when he's holding the sharp side towards his face.

Galgus

06-18-2013

Quote:
Morello:
We definitely want to skew his itemization away from the typical tank-heavy fighter builds. The updated kit rewards glass cannon DPS builds that rely on disengaging with Alpha Strike and Meditate to stay alive.

As a big AD Yi player, this statement helps alleviate my fears of homogenizing Yi.

That said, if Alpha Strike can really be used as an escape, I'm worried he will lose power elsewhere.

But so long as he is still the king of raw damage, I'll probably be happy.

WOT U SAI M8

06-18-2013

meh yi OP

Vilociraptorrex

06-18-2013

Seems like the only reason to get ap is to kill fleeing champs while your ult is down. I'm not a fan of ap yi but it seems like you took away his ability to fill other roles. Of course this is all based on what your saying, could work out fine in game.

Noric

06-18-2013

Glad to see -interested to know what the kit changes are.

8 Bit Astronaut

Recruiter

06-18-2013

Show me Ionia Master Yi. I want to see how sexy it shall be after we wait ~5 weeks for this next patch.

AntiSkillshot

06-18-2013

Quote:
GoGo SpaceMan:
Show me Ionia Master Yi. I want to see how sexy it shall be after we wait ~5 weeks for this next patch.

This.

Tristanl0l

06-18-2013

Wooooooohoooooooooooo!

Titiln

06-18-2013

Quote:
Xareidan:
Because he was.
Pretty sure either Sion or Sivir is after Yi.

iirc twitch and yi were supposed to be reworked before sion and sivir because it would be easier.