If the 3.9 patch goes through, the following footage will be IMPOSSIBLE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanSarra View Post
Just for the fun, play her top. vs a melee champ. you go ad 21/9. Just do it, you'll see .

@ the guy who doesn't like lb support:

Bro, lb sup sux. When ppl cannot play her. When they are at your level, I mean. LB isn't quite well played before Plat (and i'm nice saying that).

But go ahead man, tell us how the cc kit of lb sux as a support. please.
I tried ad leblanc, and didn't really enjoy it, and the play style reminds me more of the new karma, which I prefer more as a top rather than lb

SanSarra

06-18-2013

But you tried, so you see it's doable .

I'd like to give it a try, but I wonder...

Also, chains are good to wait for Q cd. I don't have the Q cd in mind but it also could be problematic ( it's frequent to W, Q/R/E, then hit and attack, or just running aong the target, waiting for Q's cd to come back and finish the target).

DemiluniS

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanSarra View Post
But you tried, so you see it's doable .

I'd like to give it a try, but I wonder...

Also, chains are good to wait for Q cd. I don't have the Q cd in mind but it also could be problematic ( it's frequent to W, Q/R/E, then hit and attack, or just running aong the target, waiting for Q's cd to come back and finish the target).
I see her E as the most problematic part of her kit, because it pretty hard to hit and very punishing if it's not hitting, but I guess the changes giving her more choices, and hopefully they going to make her more viable

Sunset

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
going by the numbers pulled from the pbe, her level 6 basic combo ( sigil > mimic > chains ) would lose 31 base damage and gain a 0.41 ap ratio compared to live. after considering factors like how much ap/m.pen she's likely to have, and the magic resist her target is likely to have, you might see something like 10 to 20 less magic damage on your all-in at 6. it's definitely not a loss of 150 damage. one of the major differences with the change is that you could change up your combo to something like sigil > chains > mimic and deal the same damage even with the same skill order based on the way the (pending) change to mimic works.
We can even say that her total damage potential during lvl 6 goes up since her ultimate would take 0 mana (vs 100) plus the 20/15/10 (lvl 1/2/3) reduced mana cost for her q. Thats at least one more q after your combo or as harassment before your combo.

Concerning OP's post:
This change would also make it so that you can level your Q but use Mimic Ethereal chains in your all in combo. This makes it easier to all in since you don't have to worry about procing that Mimic Sigil.

As for LeBlank having to use her Mimic Distortion in teamfights, it doesnt seem like she would have that much more incentive to do so than she does currently. Her other Mimics still do more overall damage 600 vs 450.

Overall this change seems like an awesome quality of life change for Leblank, making it so that she is not punished for using an unleveled Mimic. Similar to how Rengar ferocity was changed. I can't wait to play test her on PBE!

starkey xxx

06-18-2013

Quote:
going by the numbers pulled from the pbe, her level 6 basic combo ( sigil > mimic > chains ) would lose 31 base damage and gain a 0.41 ap ratio compared to live. after considering factors like how much ap/m.pen she's likely to have, and the magic resist her target is likely to have, you might see something like 10 to 20 less magic damage on your all-in at 6. it's definitely not a loss of 150 damage. one of the major differences with the change is that you could change up your combo to something like sigil > chains > mimic and deal the same damage even with the same skill order based on the way the (pending) change to mimic works.
She loses 183 damage at level 9. A 0.41 AP ratio is not gonna make up for that. She can't reach lategame without mid-game kills pre- or post-nerf, so she will end up with less gold and less damage at 16 despite the apparent buff to her damage at that level.

This thread by VinKelsier explains how hard she is actually being nerfed:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=38810870

Irish Red Cap

06-18-2013

Quote:
This is what I'm curious about because you mentioned changing the combo to a Sigil > Chain > Mimic (which would be chain).

Current the description for her chain's delayed damage is this.

Quote:
If the target remains leashed after 2 seconds, the target takes additional magic damage and is snared for a few seconds.
So... If you mimic the ability, don't you lose out on this secondary damage and the snare only to reconnect the chain? Or do they both stack upon each other? Like one gold chain one purple chain both with their own damage/procs?

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2013

^no, both chains will proc both instances as long as leblanc stays in range. Also, keep in mind that sigel, chain, mimic was only proposed because it gives leblanc more utility in having 2 snares. If she wanted, sigel mimic chain and sigel chain mimic deals the exact same damage postpatch.

Why do people say it is a nerf? She loses out on damage for like 3 levels and gains a ****load of damage for the other levels. On top of that, she can farm better which magnifies the extra damage she gets post 11. Overall, she will be stronger. People just need to actually look at the numbers and do them out instead of just assuming that it is a big nerf to her earlygame.

DemiluniS

06-18-2013

Quote:
So... If you mimic the ability, don't you lose out on this secondary damage and the snare only to reconnect the chain? Or do they both stack upon each other? Like one gold chain one purple chain both with their own damage/procs?
yup, just like Q sigil and R sigil , each got it's own damage

DemiluniS

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by haaaaaaaalp View Post
Why do people say it is a nerf? She loses out on damage for like 3 levels and gains a ****load of damage for the other levels. On top of that, she can farm better which magnifies the extra damage she gets post 11. Overall, she will be stronger. People just need to actually look at the numbers and do them out instead of just assuming that it is a big nerf to her earlygame.
people need to try her out first, just like with orianna as someone mentioned, everyone thought it was a huge nerf but at the end of the day they brought her to the best state she ever was

tC Paulie

06-18-2013

Good bye Leblanc. I hope you die a fiery death.

F LB