LoL Nexus is toxic.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gods Black Arm

06-17-2013

Past few games, players in my game would say that I'm bad at the game because I'm unranked this season and constantly ridicule any plays that I make. My scores have been decent and I think it's kind of absurd how in every game that there's a player who is trash talking the team, they always quote our ranked and know who exactly I'm queuing with, and ridicule myself and who I'm playing with.

So, to the discussion, have people been having more issues with players in game because of knowledge they've obtained through LoL Nexus.

A Time to Screw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2013

oh well.

Booker DeWitt

06-17-2013

I use it to size up my enemy. Makes life easier knowing who the high duo q is so i know who to smash out of existence or his lowly duo is who i can pick on for free kills

Conductor Fizz

06-17-2013

LoL Nexus, LoLKing, and Kassad.in are not toxic. Players using them to be toxic to other players are. End of story.

Gods Black Arm

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diovresu View Post
LoL Nexus, LoLKing, and Kassad.in are not toxic. Players using them to be toxic to other players are. End of story.
True, probably should have named the title differently to make for a better discussion. Eg. Is LoL Nexus Toxic?