Ask Rugged Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Garen

06-18-2013

((Bump.))

Ask the String

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Rugged Garen View Post
Garen looked to the other Vanguards that was with him and immediately they dispersed, knowing that their General would like some privacy. It was actually unheard of, from Garen. If he talked to someone, privacy mattered not. If it dealt with something in the Dauntless Vanguard's line of work, he'd let them hear it first hand... but this was Sona. A champion seeking simple conversation with another champion.

Garen tidied himself up and offered his arm to Sona like a gentleman.

"Shall we take a walk as we talk?"
Sona nodded, "Alright, but you'll probably do more walking then I will." She didn't take his arm, not out of rudeness, but because the melody she was floating on would be very difficult to play one handed.

Ask Garen

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded, "Alright, but you'll probably do more walking then I will." She didn't take his arm, not out of rudeness, but because the melody she was floating on would be very difficult to play one handed.
Garen retreated his arm to his side and nodded.

"Of course. So, how have you been recently, Sona?"

AODRG

06-18-2013

Alice and Sam were busy walking down the familiar streets of Demacia when they passed Garen's brush patch.

"Hey look, it's Garen," Sam pointed out, "Wanna go say hi?"

Alice shrugged, "Sure, why not. I'm sure he's as nice as Lux is."

The two walked up to Garen waved casually to him.

"Hello there Garen," Alice greeted.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer

Ask Garen

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice and Sam were busy walking down the familiar streets of Demacia when they passed Garen's brush patch.

"Hey look, it's Garen," Sam pointed out, "Wanna go say hi?"

Alice shrugged, "Sure, why not. I'm sure he's as nice as Lux is."

The two walked up to Garen waved casually to him.

"Hello there Garen," Alice greeted.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer

Garen turned his head to greet the two newcomers. He noticed Alice (considering she was Demacian), though his face contorted into a look of confusion when his gaze met Sam. He didn't make it look like he was mad or anything, and he waved to the two in return.

"Greetings. How are you two today?"

AODRG

06-18-2013

Quote:
Garen turned his head to greet the two newcomers. He noticed Alice (considering she was Demacian), though his face contorted into a look of confusion when his gaze met Sam. He didn't make it look like he was mad or anything, and he waved to the two in return.

"Greetings. How are you two today?"
"We're doing fine," Alice replied, "I'm Alice, and this is my fiance Sam. Though Lux probably mentioned us at least once right?"

"So Garen, are you as stuck up as any other noble around here?" Sam asked, trying to hide her spite for the higher classes of Demacia, "Or are you better, like Lux?"

Ask Garen

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"We're doing fine," Alice replied, "I'm Alice, and this is my fiance Sam. Though Lux probably mentioned us at least once right?"

"So Garen, are you as stuck up as any other noble around here?" Sam asked, trying to hide her spite for the higher classes of Demacia, "Or are you better, like Lux?"
Garen nodded as Alice made their introduction.

"I remember seeing you in our residence in the past."

Garen turned to Sam.

"I am the exemplary Demacian soldier. I aid those in need, and fight those who terrorize our lands."

AskTheGuillotine

06-18-2013

((Hza! I have an evil twin again, woot. Any how, welcome to the forums, I can't think of a reason for Darius to visit Garen but he might send a letter at somepoint.))

Ask Garen

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
((Hza! I have an evil twin again, woot. Any how, welcome to the forums, I can't think of a reason for Darius to visit Garen but he might send a letter at somepoint.))
((Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to working with you in the future.))

Ask the String

06-18-2013

Quote:
Garen retreated his arm to his side and nodded.

"Of course. So, how have you been recently, Sona?"
"Somewhat good," Sona replied, "Been planning our next tour for Pentakill... sometimes I wonder if all these concerts are going to take their toll on me someday."