Ask Rugged Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

06-17-2013

((So much hate...and you wonder why the other Garens left.))

A small wooden figurine of Garen in his Commando outfit could be seen walking toward the Dauntless Vanguard with a letter strapped to his back. Clearly it was a creation of someone with an active imagination.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Garen.jpg (882.3 KB, 138 views)

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

((Hmm. The other Garens may have been lesser men.))

Garen eyed the little wooden replica of himself in his Commando outfit. Many of the vanguards stared at it in confusion, but the image of their commander on this little doll deterred them from apprehending the little creation. As Garen gently plucked the letter strapped to the doll's back, he gave the doll a little look over. Perhaps his commando doll would serve as an excellent messenger.

A stoic expression covered Garen's face when Lulu addressed his relationship with Katarina. Perhaps he should make a public declaration about that. Though, Garen felt inclined to send Lulu an apology for hitting her with his sword.

Garen sent his Commando Doll to deliver his messages.

"Go forth, little doll! Make Demacia proud of your message delivery skill."

Alice Ravensong

06-17-2013

Quote:
On the other hand, Katarina. She'll be tasting the full weight of his Demacian Justice very, very soon.
(Did you REALLY just say that?)

Ask The Beserker

06-17-2013

(( WHY HAS NO ONE ASKED YET!!!! ))

Olaf chucks an axe from his side of the league onto Garen's door with a note attached to it.

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS?

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

Garen heard the loud thud of Olaf's axe hitting his door, and he checked the note attached to it.

"Breakfast. The most important meal in any Demacian soldier's life. I wonder if the Berserker is hosting this 'Breakfast of Champions.'"

Ask The Beserker

06-17-2013

(( garen.... you just gave me an IDEA!!!! gona have to think this over though and plan it right... ))

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
(( garen.... you just gave me an IDEA!!!! gona have to think this over though and plan it right... ))
((Can't wait to hear the idea!))

Ask The Darkin

06-18-2013

Blood-red droplets would begin pouring from the ceiling somewhere, splashing against the floor only to have it return to its initial location, the formless puddle growing bit by bit until it took the shape of an ... odd, red letter. The black calligraphy was unfamiliar and quite painful to read, for the letters were so twisted, it seemed like they were dancing out of vision.

You show ... potential. But you let yourself be harnessed by the goal you think you serve.

And just how worthy is the goal you fight for?

A jagged line served as a signature at the end of the question, giving away the sender's identity.

Aatrox.

Ask the String

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Rugged Garen View Post
((Keeping watch.))

Garen heard the melodic strings of Sona's famous musician, Sona. Garen had taken delight in listening to her tunes, and Garen was hit with a little nostalgia as he remembered it had been a while since he last heard them. Remembering Quinn's letter, Garen forced a smile worthy of his audience's eyes.

"Ah, Sona. What a pleasant surprise. I am not busy at the time. Do you require my aid?"
"Um, not really," Sona replied, "I was hoping we could have a simple chat actually. I had some free time around and thought why not talk with some of my fellow champions again."

Ask Garen

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Darkin View Post
Blood-red droplets would begin pouring from the ceiling somewhere, splashing against the floor only to have it return to its initial location, the formless puddle growing bit by bit until it took the shape of an ... odd, red letter. The black calligraphy was unfamiliar and quite painful to read, for the letters were so twisted, it seemed like they were dancing out of vision.

You show ... potential. But you let yourself be harnessed by the goal you think you serve.

And just how worthy is the goal you fight for?

A jagged line served as a signature at the end of the question, giving away the sender's identity.

Aatrox.

Garen read the odd letter. Garen admired the black and outlandish yet confusing calligraphy. Despite these having difficulty reading it, Garen understood the message. Man, that's TWO people who have basically told him to break out of his old way of living. First, Quinn. Try something new, stop being the higher ups' puppet. Now Aatrox. What is the worth of his goal? Quinn's input, he could understand, but Aatrox?

Is there anything worth more than protecting Demacia and her citizens, and eliminating those who would trample on her glory? Is there anything worth more than fighting and dying in service to Demacia, knowing full well that you have been useful no matter how little to Demacia's well-being?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Um, not really," Sona replied, "I was hoping we could have a simple chat actually. I had some free time around and thought why not talk with some of my fellow champions again."

Garen looked to the other Vanguards that was with him and immediately they dispersed, knowing that their General would like some privacy. It was actually unheard of, from Garen. If he talked to someone, privacy mattered not. If it dealt with something in the Dauntless Vanguard's line of work, he'd let them hear it first hand... but this was Sona. A champion seeking simple conversation with another champion.

Garen tidied himself up and offered his arm to Sona like a gentleman.

"Shall we take a walk as we talk?"