Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a rioter about a bug (potentially major as it affects ranked play)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magnaru

06-17-2013

I was just playing as Cho'Gath with Flash/Teleport and 9/14/7 masteries (wanted the 10% summoner CD) in a ranked game at about Gold V.

My teammates were Tristana, Taric, Volibear and Lissandra (Taric and Lissandra were duo'd but I do not remember names).

The enemy team was Vayne, Vlad, Jayce, Gangplank and Nunu.

I was using the Battlecast Cho'gath skin, we also had a Northern Storm Volibear and a Nunu Bot skin (I do not remember any others).

I was split pushing top when the enemy team pressured mid, I teleported to a minion and it told me it was reconnecting right as I was about to teleport in. I'm sure my team is pissed at me, but there is nothing I can do about it. I tried to leave the game and reconnect after checking my internet connection and the game just dissappeared. It's not in my match history nor do I have any recently played people near me.

Not sure what to do as I don't really like the fact that my team will lose because of something outside of any of their control. If you could (if nothing else) give a loss forgiven to them for that and maybe give them back their LP. I was a pretty big force on our team (276 farm at 35 and 4/2/2) with a major bulk of aura's to aid my team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

06-17-2013

Thank you Magnaru for finding this bug and taking the time to submit it. However there is a section that I have linked below that is dedicated to looking into these sort of issues and the appropriate people will have it looked at.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3