Special Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snrub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

When the achievements are coming (they are coming, right Riot?). Wouldn't it be awesome if they made it like you get skins for certain achievements. Like 150 games with x champions made y skin available for purchase... man that would've been awesome. amirite?

Luciforms

11-21-2010

Yeah i guess but that would just cause people to play the same champ over and over.
I can see how that would be a problem...

"wtf annie we needed a tank"

"but this is the last game i need to get my skin LOL"

idk how i feel about that

Boomerz

11-21-2010

as long as achievements have no real affect on game, i couldnt care less

Luciforms

11-21-2010

Lol why am i getting downvoted, you know its true

Fifthdawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

It's definately awesome, but if Riot won't profit from it, I doubt it'll happen.

Katagara

11-24-2010

Achievements should figure into the game a bit, but only cosmetically. For instance, achievement lists for each individual champion that would be everything from "Scream Demacia 30 times in a single match as Garen" to "Break 1200 movement speed as Rammus". When you unlock every achievement for a character, you either get a special "Master Skin" that is unbuyable or some sort of indication on either the loading screen or the standard skin that you are a master. At the same time, each achievement earned could be rewarded with a small to medium sum of RP that would encourage players to play their asses off for some form of reward as well as give those that don't have Paypal or a nearby RP card retailer a chance to cash in on skins. I think the increased playing would more than offset the small drop in RP sales and would be a huge boost to how people feel about Riot. It may even get our minds off of them not giving us our Armored Bear champion.