Reason Why Its Almost Impossible To Get Out Of Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

majestiic

06-16-2013

So the champ select screen comes up and were all selecting our roles and this guy is last pick and the only thing left is jungler so he picks master yi with no smite and i was like wtf. So the game starts and he goes to golems and get executed.... Then proceeds to go bot twice and dies so hes 0/3 like 5 mins into the game then he quits fml -_- o and because of that our support quit too i cant ****ing stand bronze. And btw he didnt say a single word during champ select so we had no clue he couldnt jungle.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2013

Then the next game he is on the enemy team and everyone else is just as terrible and are just free food for you to snowball off of if you are any good.

majestiic

06-16-2013

This pretty much describes LoL in a nutshell tho

xReaperSoul

06-16-2013

1. Your bad
2. Get better
3. Profit.

smokemyblackpole

06-16-2013

You know this happens to the other team too right?

Nick Crusaire

06-16-2013

safety net is why you can't get out of bronze.

Gunslinger7x

06-16-2013

I used to be in bronze and yes certain situations are uncarriable unfortunately.

To carry yourself out pick 1 champ or 2 and practise them hard on blind picks. Once you have mastered them use them every rank game. You wont get counter picked since it doesnt exist in bronze and the ones who usually try cant even play the champ that counters you. This should work for you until maybe gold then your gonna need a lot more variety.

Karamiso Ramen

06-16-2013

honestly at bronze, you probably dont even need to play the meta to win your games

6u3ssWh0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2013

i got out... twice