Aatrox vs Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlaguedWings

06-15-2013

Picture this for a video like they did with "A Twist of Fate"
Ready? So the fight starts off, Aatrox is standing in front of a pile of fallen champs right? From behind he hears a loud yell followed by a blood thirst scream. Tryndamere is seen standing there as Aatrox turns around to see Trynd there as he yells "AAAAAAAAAAAAAATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!!!" and just charges at the demon. They then meet blades and Aatrox softly, in his epic voice "Tryndamere, my greatest creation." They disengage and starting fighting in what seems to be a fury of blows that leave sparks, and their swords hot not taking any damage. It's an even fight up until Aatrox jumps over Trynd, ults and continues to bash at Trynd's defense. Trynd then parries an attack and takes a blow to the chest, a thrust in particular. Aatrox goes to pull the sword out but Trynd catches the blade, he looks at him, eyes turn blood red and shapes into Demonblade Tryndamere. As growly as his voice is he then says "This will be a slaughter." followed by Aatrox's other line "Your rage will change the world." Trynd then pushes the blade out and engages in a fury of sword strikes, continually pounding on a weakening Aatrox defense. Aatrox tries to jump up and get away but is cut short as Trynd spins around back in front of him. Defenseless Trynd pounds slashes and thrusts into Aatrox. The demon then falls to the ground, healing back very little due to his passive but just enough to lean against what remained of Trynd's clan. Trynd goes into a speech as followed
"Because of you, I knew what fear was. Because of you I knew what it was like to almost die. Because of you I grew into this beast. Because of you I became powerful. Because of you I sought strength. But because of you.... I felt alone, pained, guilty, you slaughtered my people, I looked for revenge and I finally have it. You will now know what I felt as I send you back to the depth you spawned from." And with that Trynd stabs Aatrox, he then shined, and melted into a carcass as light shined upon the remnant of Trynd's clan. His family. And with a smile he looked up to the sky with a heavy sigh and says "I did, I have gotten my revenge on the ones who have killed you and sent me into despair, I can now be happy. Living within the League of Legends as I have made it so that you can now rest in peace. My family, my friends, I will see you when I do."

Que ending here

supergamewizard

06-15-2013

Tryn errytime

Blade of Justic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-15-2013

At any point, do they die from running into a wall of text?

PlaguedWings

06-15-2013

Bump