Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The real problem: Mana regen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrietti

04-01-2014

I start chalice on many of my ARAM champs because the mana/regen is great but it hardly covers all my mana needs to the point I can just spam my abilities everytime they are off CD. Champs like Lux Ez Sona Ziggs and even TF go oom with just chalice (sometimes I can have a grail and morellos and still run out if I go nutso mode.) I am not saying the item isn't powerful, perhaps even too powerful giving the map mechanics, but to say just building one allows you to spam forever seems like an exaggeration to me.

Aeolian Melodies

04-02-2014

Quote:
Arrietti:
I start chalice on many of my ARAM champs because the mana/regen is great but it hardly covers all my mana needs to the point I can just spam my abilities everytime they are off CD. Champs like Lux Ez Sona Ziggs and even TF go oom with just chalice (sometimes I can have a grail and morellos and still run out if I go nutso mode.) I am not saying the item isn't powerful, perhaps even too powerful giving the map mechanics, but to say just building one allows you to spam forever seems like an exaggeration to me.

^ thank you.

Enraged Piglet

04-04-2014

nice necro...

This thread was made when the most op champs where nidalee and sona/lux and many ap champs. But after Riot put in more MR options they aren't near as strong as they use to be and now tanks nullify mages pretty hard and now it seems like adc's are op. Like the last time i've seen a team with more adc's lose has been a long time. The only time I think I might have seen it was when there was a fed master yi.

GrosPigeon

04-05-2014

Mana regen has been an issue ever since the release of The Proving Grounds.

Jokers Demon

04-05-2014

yea lol, mana regen is terrible in arams.

StaticSleep

05-15-2014

bump for complete removal of passive mana regen buff.

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (dare I say "helpful&quot threads to the top.

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2014

^