@Riot Diana Skin incoming?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderForHegemon

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Taric - Technically outrageous.
Lost it. ilu bird <3

KiteAzure

06-16-2013

Quote:
I didn't put a helmet on this one, but I gave some headdress stuff to it. And yeah, I wen't more cloth.
Very awesome, can't wait to see it!

Best Diana NA

06-16-2013

ok well this confirms that the ultimate skin is not Diana then i guess?

ArcHorizon

06-16-2013

Yeah, yeah, this is dandy and all but what we REALLY want to know is how's that Sunbathing Leona coming?

Kopikatsu

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcHorizon View Post
Yeah, yeah, this is dandy and all but what we REALLY want to know is how's that Sunbathing Leona coming?
Need bikini skins for all champs.

Even Draven. Especially Draven.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-16-2013
9 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcHorizon View Post
It's coming along nicely

GLaD0S

06-16-2013

Quote:
Oh, that's a really great question. Skarner isn't as hard as you might think. You can make him into pretty much anything, from a bug, to a lobster, to a robot. Not sure the particulars as to why he hasn't gotten a skin yet, though.

Hmm, actually it's sort of multifaceted. Because there's champions who are hard to make skins for logistically (lot's of assets/models/particles/etc to make), conceptually (base lacks large silhouette landmarks, "big hook", etc), or technically (older champions, outdated rigs, etc).

So, here's a list of what just comes to mind for various reasons:

Fiora - Conceptual. Lacking large visual landmarks, she's mostly just a lady in a costume.

LeBlanc - Conceptual. She's actually one our most standard of standard human females.
^you'd think those two would be some of the easiest to come up with skin ideas for.

considering they are pretty much average women, it means you have MORE freedom not less.

Bitter ObIivion

06-16-2013

@IronStylus - Have you ever thought of doing a crossover skin for Diana and Leona, giving Leona a silvery Moon skin and Diana a golden Sun skin?

Kopikatsu

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si5 Frost View Post
^you'd think those two would be some of the easiest to come up with skin ideas for.

considering they are pretty much average women, it means you have MORE freedom not less.
There's an easy skin concept for LeBlanc.

LeBlanc.

Glumduk

06-16-2013

Quote:
I didn't put a helmet on this one, but I gave some headdress stuff to it. And yeah, I wen't more cloth.
I have a mental image of a Lunari High Priest of some sort; Diana establishes a new order, with her as the Matriarch. Her next step is to gather acolytes to her cause - surely others must know the Sun's tyranny. The possibilities make my back teeth quiver.

Also... I would paint icons.
Totally. All day.