@Riot Diana Skin incoming?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldmanj

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Dom View Post
Princess Diana the moon Princess of redundancy.
if it looks like sailor moon... win rofl

Joseph Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurr View Post
Speaking of champions with only one skin, is there also a Zyra skin in the works? I think Diana and Zyra both need a second skin badly.
Sunflower Zyra, Mega Mecha Robo Zyra

SkullHarbinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Next skin will be a bit more.. pretty(?) than DV. Little less dark, a little more elegant.

That ok?
Princess Diana incoming, sorry Pantheon your princess is in another castle

Rauron

06-16-2013

Quote:
Next skin will be a bit more.. pretty(?) than DV. Little less dark, a little more elegant.

That ok?
I wish you guys had the time and resources to make more cool skins. The community has great ideas, y'all have great ideas, and it's a shame that some will never come around just because they can't be prioritized or nailed properly.

SORRY TO BE NEGATIVE but I was just thinking about pizza sivir and bubble bath syndra and bjd ori and poro lulu and and UGH SO MUCH

Joseph Dom

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
I wish you guys had the time and resources to make more cool skins. The community has great ideas, y'all have great ideas, and it's a shame that some will never come around just because they can't be prioritized or nailed properly.

SORRY TO BE NEGATIVE but I was just thinking about pizza sivir and bubble bath syndra and bjd ori and poro lulu and and UGH SO MUCH
Art takes time

Jonheath291

06-16-2013

Morning IronStylus,

That skin sounds just lovely. I'm with Shad on her DV skin :P

Rauron

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Dom View Post
Art takes time
Er... yeah. That's the point. Are you actually saying anything, just agreeing, misreading, or what?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-16-2013
4 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldmanj View Post
when is rumble gonna see some love again
So, not to derail this thread, but I can offer some insight on this. If we're going to make any skin for Rumble that involves anything that isn't his current wonky mech, we have to essentially completely remake his rig and animation sets. This is one of the reasons it's been difficult to get the bandwidth for a Rumble skin that isn't just a geometry shift.

There are tons of amazing pieces of fanart I've seen of Rumble skin ideas, and some fantastic ideas! The only catch with putting Rumble inside anything from a high-tech mech, to a Sherman tank, or any other contraption, is that he's almost a completely new champion in terms of rigging and animation. That aspect of a champion, or skin, is a lot of work. It's presented problems in the past when we had more restrictions on bandwidth.

Fear not though, we have something in the works. Animation right now is going to have the bulk of the work for any subsequent Rumble skin however.

NotBuzzJack

06-16-2013

Quote:
REMEMBER! "In the works" can mean months out from actual release. We aren't yet to model with this skin yet, so depending on prioritization, could be a little while. However, we're cognizant of the fact that she hasn't gotten a 3rd skin post-release.
I'm not sure how you can even consider Dark Valkyrie a skin anymore.

Joseph Dom

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
Er... yeah. That's the point. Are you actually saying anything, just agreeing, misreading, or what?
Making short statements for those who don't want to read.