Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fps problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

johnhiih

06-15-2013

I just recently had a computer with a pretty much the same specs as this one and it ran at a solid 30 fps, Now I am running 10 on this new laptop (Acer aspire 5253).

Here are a few things I currently know about the computer:

AMD dual-Core processor c-50
Amd Radeon HD 6250
3GB DDR3 Memory

The graphics card is updated to its latest version.

Things to note: I just got a new hard drive for this computer but as I know of I have updated and installed all the drivers.

help??

devHOUR

Master Recruiter

06-15-2013

seems to me that all of the fps issues that have come onto the forums today have had AMD cards, i myself have one, and i've repaired the lol client, reset my modem and router, cleaned my pc updated drivers, and im on the last thing i can think of atm which is defraging my pc, my video card is the HD Radeon 6970, 3 core CPU and 8 gb's of ram and im having the same issue lol

johnhiih

06-15-2013

I am repairing my league now, then going to try and uncjeck v sync, if that doesn't work I'm stumped and going to send a ticket to Riot since I have done everything in my knowledge to fix it (including their "How to improve fps thread&quot

devHOUR

Master Recruiter

06-15-2013

yea none of that worked for me, stil defraging though

johnhiih

06-16-2013

Love this help board, so helpful

devHOUR

Master Recruiter

06-16-2013

right, i did submit that ticket last night still waiting to hear back form technical support, Roxanne helped initially but transfered my ticket after i gave them my r3d file and other things

johnhiih

06-16-2013

I turned off v sync, sound, and put everything to lowest settings, upgraded my graphics card, put all that to highest performance not quality, and it still only runs at a solid 20-25FPS I should be running atleast 50FPS with all those checked off...

johnhiih

06-17-2013

Submitted a ticket hope they help :3