Jungle death Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheshirebat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isawa View Post
Well obviously if you're jungling you need at least 8 in utility for the exp buff or youre wasting your time in the jungle.

I don't get cleanse anymore because it sucks. If the team has 3 or more stuns ill get a Sash around 13.

Theirs a plethora of different ways to Udyr and this is clearly a tiger udyr build.
Well obviously your thread is entitled "Jungle Death Udyr" and you state masteries as 21/9/0

Might wanna change that. (0/21/9) is still the best imo

Devownious

12-07-2010

It's not my thread, this threads a little old and should really just die. Nothing against the "guide," people can post what they want, but in my opinion there are better ways to play Udyr. Mainly if you're jungling, you get at least 8 utility and start with phoenix, prioritizing wreq. If you want to tiger Udyr that's fine, he can be really nasty with sheen and bloodthirster alone. I would lane if i were to tiger udyr and still prioritize w. A couple good guides on leaguecraft, of course.

Gantez

12-07-2010

**** ass troll with not ideia how to build Udyr.

Pappachese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Yes I know I'm going to ask questions that most people wouldn't. Why? Cause I have only been playing for 3 weeks and haven't learnt too too much yet. So thats why I'm going to ask these questions.

I use Udyr and Warwick. I like to Jungle and Tank, So I use Udyr a real lot now. I win most of my games by being a good tank in team fights, Bear Stuns and Turtle to stay alive, I pick the highest enemy DPS to stun first and then stun the rest wile I keep dancing to keep my dodge up.

I'm only level 23, just about 24 and I will probably be 24 by the time anyone replies to this.

My masteries are 0 21 2,

My Runes are Red Arm Pen, Yellow A/S and Blue M/R. my quints are 1 Teir 2 Flat HP "25 HP" and 1 A/S Quint.

I see a lot of people take turtle and jungle Udyr, they start at Blue Buff and go Dogs, Wraiths, Golems, Red Buff, then off to what ever next "game depending"

When I do Golem with either Turtle or Phoenix first on my Udyr plus 1 Hp Pot and Smite I'm little more then dead when I am done. I go to Dogs, another pot, Turtle and then usually Tiger/Turtle I am usuals around half health when I'm done them.

Wraiths third and I have to smite the big one cause if not I'll just die, Pot, Turtle, Tiger dance...

That is my problem.

I start with 1 Normal Armor to get my Madreds going and 5 HP Pots. 1 Point in Turtle or Phoenix.

Should I save up for Yellow Dodge Runes, Upgrade my 2 Quints to flat HP or re work my masteries cause something else mite be wrong?

Honestly any information would be helpful.

Thanks.

scur

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappachese View Post
Yes I know I'm going to ask questions that most people wouldn't. Why? Cause I have only been playing for 3 weeks and haven't learnt too too much yet. So thats why I'm going to ask these questions.

I use Udyr and Warwick. I like to Jungle and Tank, So I use Udyr a real lot now. I win most of my games by being a good tank in team fights, Bear Stuns and Turtle to stay alive, I pick the highest enemy DPS to stun first and then stun the rest wile I keep dancing to keep my dodge up.

I'm only level 23, just about 24 and I will probably be 24 by the time anyone replies to this.

My masteries are 0 21 2,

My Runes are Red Arm Pen, Yellow A/S and Blue M/R. my quints are 1 Teir 2 Flat HP "25 HP" and 1 A/S Quint.

I see a lot of people take turtle and jungle Udyr, they start at Blue Buff and go Dogs, Wraiths, Golems, Red Buff, then off to what ever next "game depending"

When I do Golem with either Turtle or Phoenix first on my Udyr plus 1 Hp Pot and Smite I'm little more then dead when I am done. I go to Dogs, another pot, Turtle and then usually Tiger/Turtle I am usuals around half health when I'm done them.

Wraiths third and I have to smite the big one cause if not I'll just die, Pot, Turtle, Tiger dance...

That is my problem.

I start with 1 Normal Armor to get my Madreds going and 5 HP Pots. 1 Point in Turtle or Phoenix.

Should I save up for Yellow Dodge Runes, Upgrade my 2 Quints to flat HP or re work my masteries cause something else mite be wrong?

Honestly any information would be helpful.

Thanks.
First buy cloth armour and 5 health pots, put your first point into phoenix. at blue start with the big guy trigger your health pot as soon as you take damage. spam phoenix everytime it comes up. Further more I would suggest puting atleast 8 points in utility for the bonus exp, with that you will hit level 2 when you kill the last little guy at blue. I go for the cdr in utility since udyr is a cooldown *****. the faster you can spam between skills the better! anyway, try this out and see if it works for ya.

Lancefighter

12-14-2010

Eh lockets gone, you may want to consider revising your guide for that as well.

NeTeY

12-14-2010

Banshee's Veil might work instead I guess.
Sure it isnt as good as the other, but; (1st; Banshee's Veil(2715 Gold), 2nd: Locket (2070 Gold))

+450 Health +400 Mana +57 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: Blocks one negative spell every 30 seconds.

Vs.

+430 Health +450 Mana UNIQUE Aura: Restores 20 health and 9 Mana to nearby allies every 5 seconds. UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 10%. UNIQUE Passive: Using an ability grants 50 health and 20 mana to you over 2 seconds...

Since there is alot of summoners taking atleast one Magic-casting champion, And I suppose that by Spell, it also means Stuns and other maybe more melee based >Spells<?

Or maybe; Shurelya's Reverie (2200 Gold).

+330 Health +25 Health Regen per 5 sec +12 Mana Regen per 5 sec UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 15% UNIQUE Active: Nearby champions gain 40% movement speed for 2 seconds (60 second cooldown)

Id personally go for the Shurelya choice, cause of the movespeed being able to avoid ganks, move in the jungle, help to gank, chase them down if running with low hp.

Kelhan

12-14-2010

By the way, any jungler going smithe/ghost and that are tanky (Amumu, Udyr, Malphite...) should go 1-19-10 . 0-21-9 makes you less effective in so many ways...

Firu

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelhan View Post
By the way, any jungler going smithe/ghost and that are tanky (Amumu, Udyr, Malphite...) should go 1-19-10 . 0-21-9 makes you less effective in so many ways...

I wholeheartedly disagree. Any tank WITHOUT the damage reduction mastery is far less effective overall. 4% damage reduction is worth so much.

Dark Sativa

12-18-2010

Updated for the new Udyr